Chap. 4 : A Drunken Confession

Ruffa's POV ~
"Hahahahaha." I laughed, small tears are forming my eyes. This crew is very hilarious. But I still have a mission here. I noticed Zoro staring again. I find him different from anyone. And why doesn't he even smile like his friends. But I just continued to laugh with the others anyway. I never knew pirates could be this fun. Later on, I noticed Zoro staring, no glaring at someone I guess. And that someone is Luffy. But then he stood up and went out, carrying his four bottles of sakes and slammed the door hard. Everyone went quiet for a while, but soon continued. I wonder what's wrong with him. "Um, excuse me Cap. Luffy. I'll just go outside for some fresh air." I said. "Okay. Amph." he said and ate the meats Sanji served him. I stood up and went to the door and closed it. As I got outside, Zoro wasn't there. I just wanted to see if he was alright.
I went down deck, and whenI looked up, the crows nest door had just close and lightened on. Maybe he's up there. I wonder why I'm worried about a pirate, but, I somehow got this rumbling feeling in my stomach whenever I look at him. But I am really trying to ignore it. I started to climb up to the crows nest. And when I got there, I took a deep breath and grabbed the doorknob. 'Why am I nervous anyway.' I then opened the door and found Zoro drinking sakes, with two bottles left. He noticed me and made eye contact with me.
After a moment of silence, I decided to speak. "Uh, sorry to bother you, but what're you doing here? Your friends are in the kitchen." I said. "I should be asking you the same thing first." he said. "Hmm, too bad. But I asked first." I smirked. "You're a tough woman. But, fine. If you really want to know that bad, I'll tell you. I came here to chill out, and have a peaceful night, with nothing to bother me. And what about you? Why're you here?" he said. "Well, uh. I just came to check on a new friend if he was fine. But I think he is." I looked at him and smirked again. "Yeah, I'm fine." he said. "Can I, uh, come in?" those words suddenly slipped through my mouth. He just patted the seat beside him. I quickly understood what he meant.
I went inside amd sat beside him. It felt awkward. Why did I ever wanted to come in, in the first place. "Would you care to drink with me?" he said and handed me a bottle. "I-I've never tried one before?" I nervously denied. "You said you treat your friends with sake, but you don't get to have one?" he said. "Yeah. Ehehe." I nervously laughed. But I what I said was a lie. I don't treat my friends with those. I don't even drink sakes. "Come on. It's good. I promise." 'I promise.' a memory flashed in my mind when he said those words. "Come on." I then took the bottle from his hand. "So your worried about me, that's why you're here?" he suddenly said. "E-Eh. No, I'm not. I was just, curious." I said wearing an emotionless face. Yet, I think there's a tint of blush in my face. "Oh really." he said. I just nodded.
What am I doing. I'm supposed to be on my mission, yet I'm here chatting. But I kinda, sorta feel comfortable when I'm with him. And it doesn't feel aqkward anymore. But, it's still quiet. Then I noticed Zoro's hands reaching something, and coming closer above my chest. *slap* "Ow!" "W-What are you doing!?" I slapped his hands away. "Uh, I was just interested in your sword necklace." he said, while scratching the back of his head, looking away. "Oh, sorry. This was my twin brother's, actually." I said, holding my necklace. "Was?" he said. "He died, trying to save me." I said, gripping the pendant tighter. "I guess everyone does. Luffy's brother, Ace, died trying to save him. Nami's mother sacrificed herself to save her. The same with Robin. Chopper, Usopp and everyone, including me has lost some people dear to our lives." he saod, staring at the ceiling while holding his bottle. "Oh." was all I said. "I guess you brother already knew that he was going to die, saving you." he said. Tears started to fall from my eyes. "Oi, oi. What's wrong." he said, with a concerned voice. I shook my head in disagreement.
I chugged down hard the sake he gave me until it was empty. My throat burns and hurts. But I didn't care, I wouldn't want to burst out crying in front of a pirate. I just took the last bottle beside him and drank it. (A/N: Hey, don't take this, 'last bottle beside him and drank it' literally. She never drank the bottle, she drank what was inside the bottle. Hehehe, just messing with you, I know you're all smart and you already know what it means, :D.) Then I felt, weird and dizzy. "Ugh."

(A/N: Uh-oh, cliffhanger. Sorry, hehehe. But don't worry, your order for part 2 is coming right up. And don't forget to vote.)