Mayim is my Dream Girl

Mayim was busy reviewing project reports left at her table when suddenly Jim entered the room, he was her dad's secretary for quite some time already, four or five years? She can't barely remember. He is unlikely to be seen at her office and she felt weird seeing him come.

"Yes?" She asked him making him explain his sudden presence.

His voice was so soft as if he is so shy to speak in front of her. "Uhm... Your dad, Mr. Bialik told me to be your secretary-"

"Oh! I get it. Where is Michael even?" She asked wondering where her real secretary was. Jim gulped. "He was fired I am now your secretary, miss Bialik." He replied surprising her. She stared at him in surprise and dropped her jaw. She immediately stood up and went to her father's office leaving Jim alone at her office.

"What the hell dad?!" She started complaining. "What?" Mr. Bialik replied as he moved his eye glasses a little below his sight, he knew this was gonna be his daughter's reaction. "What what? Where is Michael? My secretary." She asked him.

"Do you really expect me to make him stay after hearing that he is necking my daughter?" He replied. Mayim's eyes grew upon hearing his dad's discovery about her affair with her previous secretary. "Then get me a new one!" She replied.

"I already did." He replied shortly. Mr. Bialik placed the paper he was reading on his table and laid his back on his chair as he looked at her daughter.

"Didn't you see Jim? He'll be your secretary from now on. He's been working for me for years already. He's trusted and great enough to be your long term secretary, unless you know... You were expecting me to hire a sex-itary for you." His father explained to her leaving her with no choice. Mayim left his dad's office in annoyance. She had no choice but to have the weird and awkward, Jim, as her new secretary.

She sat at her seat and frowned looking blankly at nothing. Jim secretly looked at her from his small desk inside her office.

-

Jim has been working at Bialik Group of Companies (BGC) for about five years already as Mr. Bialik's male secretary. Despite that he was a timid and silent person, he served and earned Mr. Bialik's trust during his stay.

He loves writing poems and letters, he is very much into literature. He also loves paper folding and origami type of arts. He didn't have much friends for he was shy and silent, his colleagues didn't exert much effort to befriend him as well for his existence in the office was quite irrelevant. Behind all these timid and shy personality, Jim, is also a hopeless romantic kind of man, he has been secretly adoring Mr. Bialik's daughter, Mayim for years, he writes love poems and piece of literature for her secretly ever since he fell in love with her.

On another side, Mayim is the only daughter of Mr and Mrs. Bialik. She grew up competing for her parents' time for her and their business which made her choose to be a rebellious kind of daughter. She seeks love from several people at a young age. She started dating and getting into a relationship at a young age until she was all grown, she was known to be every rich man's girlfriend. Moreover, Mayim was well recognized for her great intelligence in handling and contributing to BGC's development since she entered the company, she was very smart and wise. Her immense beauty and appeal helped her advance in most of the things she do but then, after all the contributions and development she have shown, his father didn't like the way she was using her body and beauty to get through life and so he kept on making moves and ways to teach his beloved daughter her lesson and make her realize that she has to stop it.

On a more personal story, Mayim has been in an open relationship with the owner of one of their valued investors, Ryan, and their relationship has been recognized by every employee in their building for they are commonly seen being too physical with each other whenever they are seen together around.

She had Ryan as her boyfriend since they graduated high school, their parents liked them for each other and they weren't seeing anyone that time and so they agreed to be together as their parents were pleased. Nevertheless, both of them are tremendously attractive that it has become inevitable for the both of them to secretly get into an affair with another party without letting each other know and whenever they discover about it, they just make up for it with a torrid make out session or angry sex.

-

Ever since Jim started working as Mayim's secretary, he thought he could be closer to her personally but it turned out to be just like before, he was still this kind of guy who just secretly blushes and gets butterflies every time they see their dream girl around. In addition, it seems like it didn't favor him because it just brought him to the place where he could always see how the girl of his dreams cuddles and get a bit physical with her boyfriend whom he could never compete with.

-

One afternoon, Jim started writing a poem about heartaches after he accidentally saw Mayim and Ryan necking before they entered the elevator. He opened his little notebook and wrote everything on his mind.

*clears throat*

Jim jolted upon hearing someone around. "Miss Mayim." He uttered. She placed a folder in his table. "Instead of writing unnecessary things on your fancy notebook, why don't you go down and get me ten photocopies of this?" She told him.

Jim gulped, he was so nervous that she almost saw him writing poems about her. "Alright, miss Mayim. I'll do it right away." He replied and bowed her head a bit. She was bothered with his intense shyness and timidness. "You really don't look at the person your talking to, do you?" She told him. He still refused to look at her for he felt so ashamed. "Hey." She said softly. He slowly moved his sight and looked at her. He doesn't usually look at her when she's looking back at him because he gets butterflies on his stomach.

"There. You look at the person when you're talking to them." She praised him and winked at him before walking out of her office.

Jim had an intense exhale as she left him. He was badly in love with her that he finds it hard to handle his feelings especially when she is that close to her. Her beauty was glorious to him that every time she looks back at him, he gets stars-trucked and his limbs just gets frozen.

The image of her green eyes and angelic face was imprinted in his mind so clearly that he felt so weak from all the feels he had as he looked at her. After a moment, he saw himself smiling. He grabbed the folder and went down to get ten photocopies of the documents for her.