Chapter Four

"I don't know what it is like to love someone who the world tells me I am not supposed to love. I can't imagine how hard it must be to love someone I am afraid to kiss on the street.

But I do know what it is like to love someone who I cannot be with. I know how it feels to have my brain tell me one thing, and my heart another. I know how hard it is to have to love someone in secret. To live with the knowledge that if circumstances had been different, I would be with the one I love.

I do know there are all kinds of barriers to love. I do believe the world needs less of them."

Nagising ako dahil sa mga halik na nararamdaman ko sa aking leeg at mga haplos sa aking mukha.

Napangiti ako ng maalala kung sino ang kasama ko magdamag. "Hmmm." I said.

"Good Morning, sleepy head." She said and giggled. I can still feel her naked body on mine.

It wasn't a dream. It really happened. I told myself.

"Good Morning, beautiful."

I saw her blushed and I swear that made me smile and completed my day.

Ilang taon ko bang pinangarap makita ang mga pisngi niyang mamula? Kung pano lumiit ang mga mata niya kapag ngingiti o tatawa siya?

"How's your sleep?" I asked her while she's on top of me. "The best." She answered and winked.

"Hoy ikaw ha!" Sabi ko sakanya at tumawa. "O ano? Choosy ka pa?" Tanong naman niya at tumawa rin.

I pouted my lips and she took the oppprtunity to kiss me quick. "Chansing ka!" Panloloko ko pa.

"Gusto mo naman e."

"Hindi a."

"Ah ganon?" She slapped me on my arm at bigla siyang umupo ng tuwid. Dahil hindi naman nakapulupot sakanya ang kumot ay kitang-kita ko ang katawan niya. Humalukipkip siya sa harapan ko.

I wasn't able to find the words to tell her. I think nalunok ko yung dila ko. Alam kong nakita ko na ang katawan niya kagabi pero iba pa rin talaga ang epekto niya sa'kin. "Matunaw ako niyan." She smirked, knowing that she's got me wrapped around her fingers.

"Bakit? Ice cream ka ba?" I managed to joke dahil baka kung ano na naman ang magawa ko sakanya kapag nagkataong di ako magsalita.

"Ang sexy ko namang ice cream." Sumbat naman niya. I laughed at her. Grabe talaga 'to.

"Sige nga. Kung ice cream ka, anong flavor mo?" She placed her index finger at her bottom lip and bit it slightly. She's smiling. But after a few seconds, she leaned in again and kissed me. It lasted for a minute.

Nakapatong pa rin ang mga noo namin sa isa't-isa. Her long hair with big curls in the end placed in one side. "You tell me." She whispered seductively.

How can she act so innocent at one time, and wild kapag gugustuhin niya? I was so drawn to her. She's looking at me like I'm her most precious jewel.

"You taste like, chocolate. And strawberries, and cookies and cream." I told her which made her laugh.

"But those are your favorites!" She said.

"Exactly." This time, I was the one who winked at her.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her and her eyes suddenly sent me a different message.

I think I saw her eyes darken with desire. So I gave her what she wanted. I'll give anything she'll want.

---
"Den, anong gusto mong gawin ngayon?" It's my last day with her and she's just staring at me.