[twelve]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[twelve]

[bridgit]

"He did WHAT?" Lola exclaimed through FaceTime I was currently in a limo with the boys, on our way to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

"Shut the hell up, you're about to give me a noise-inflicted concussion, if there's even such a thing," I hissed. Harry was, coincidentally, sitting right next to me and Lola was acting like he knew I thought that kiss was something more. And that I was a bit hurt by the fact he slept with some random girl afterwards.

"Sorry. But really? That asshole! And I don't mean a person who acts like a careless dumbass, but an actual walking, talking asshole!"

I stifled a laugh and she smiled. "And who wants to bang an asshole?"

I've decided to leave that one up to her and she nodded like the slow person she was. "Oh yeaaahhh. Right."

"Anyways, I don't want to bang him," I whispered into the microphone that Apple attaches to their headphones. "I just...umm...like the way he kisses. No strings attached."

My brain screamed, LIAR! at me.

"Bridge, when somebody says no strings attached, they usually mean banging, not kissing," Lola said slowly as if I was a mental patient.

"You know what, just stop saying bang," I ordered. "It's making me uncomfortable."

"Anyways, you probably know much better kissers that Harry freaking Styles. Exhibit A...Shane."

My eyes widened and I nearly dropped my phone at his name. Harry, seeing my clumsiness, tried to help me regain my balance by holding the small of my back. My reflexes were working overtime and I gasped, feeling deja vu because that's the same place he held me when we kissed. And, I think he realized it too because he immediately took his hand off of me.

"What the hell was that?" Lola asked, her brows furrowed.

"You know, just a panic attack because you just mentioned a complete and utter douchebag."

"What he did wasn't 'douche-like.' More like illegal."

I ignored her completely. "Do you think Shane would even talk to me after I dumped him?"

Lola laughed at my pissed voice. "Talk to you after you dumped him? Bridge, not only did you dump him, but you went out with Harry Styles like two days afterwards."

"Exactly. So, no more talk about Shane."

She shrugged. "I bet he was a better kisser than Harry."

I laughed. "Look, Lawlz, I have to go. We've arrived at Barclays. Are you going to watch the performance?"

"You know it. Just, no more kissing the hot, curly-headed beast."

I laughed. "Will do-"

"Not do," she corrected.

"Will not do."

She waved and hung up.

"What was that all about?" Harry asked nosily. I jumped at his sudden urge for conversation.

"Just...um...homesick," I lied through my teeth.

He raised his eyebrows and Zayn intervened. "So, Bridgit Bear, what songs are you opening with?"