[seventeen]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[seventeen]

[bridgit]

I know what you're thinking: Did we finish cooking our pre-Thanksgiving dinner?

The answer is yes. After a while of laying on my bed, I changed and he changed with clothes in his drawer (yes, he has a drawer). We ate our turkey, sweet potatoes, and delicious brownies under a candle light with fine red wine.

Anyways, the first thing I felt when I woke up was Harry's arms around my torso. Then, I opened my eyes and saw the alarm clock reading 7:00 a.m.

I jumped up, knocking Harry off of the bed.

"Ow," he groaned. "What the hell, Bridge?"

"Harry," I said slowly, taking off my clothes to get in the shower. "It's 7 o'clock!"

His eyes widened, knowing that our flights leave at 7:45 and the boys were probably already awake, wondering where the hell their bandmate is.

He followed my lead and took a shower in my other bathroom.

19 minutes later we were showered, dressed, and I had my suitcases. Harry had to go to his apartment for his luggage and we may or may not meet at the JFK.

I began to head out of the door, but before I could turn the knob, Harry spun me around and kissed me gently.

"Just think," he whispered, resting his forehead against mine. "I won't be able to kiss you for five days."

"Trust me," I replied. "I thought." I kissed him back and opened the door, leading the way toward my car and his.

[zayn]

"Perrie, do you have all of your stuff?" I asked my girlfriend as we began to leave, knowing that her and the rest of her group has a winter tour after Thanksgiving starting in Australia.

"Yeah," she replied, sliding on her sunglasses.

"Where the HELL is Harry?" Louis asked, taking out his phone as he walked into the living room.

The morning was very cluttered and unorganized. Our flight was in 25 minutes and we were trying to leave for the airport, but Harry bloody Styles wasn't even here yet.

"Harry, where are you?!" Louis exclaimed in the phone. "Well, we're giving you three minutes to get here before we leave your ass."

Literally three minutes later, Harry unlocked the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I could tell that Niall was studying him closely. Don't get me wrong, I love my little Irish bud, but his obsession of figuring out whether or not Bridgit and Harry are together is a bit insane.

"Look," Liam said. "We'll curse you out in the car, but, for now, just get your bags."

He obeyed and grabbed his luggage from the door. We all went out at the same time.

We piled into two separate cars: Niall, Harry, Perrie, and I in Harry's car; Liam, El, Dani, and Louis in Dani's car.

I can't lie, it was a little tense between Harry and Niall in our car.

"Hey Niall!" Perrie piped up. "I heard you kissed Bridge!"

Since Perrie and I were in the backseat, I squeezed her leg, praying that she'd get the message to stop talking.