s i x

jack and I were cuddling on the couch, while talking about our lives.
"do you have any siblings?" he asked.
"yes, I have a little stepbrother."
"stepbrother?"
"my father left my mom and I as soon as I was born."
"I'm sorry." he said sounding upset.
"don't be. do you have any siblings?"
"yes, Laura and Molly but they're both in college now."
"I should go home soon." I turned and faced him.
we both got up and went to the door.
"I had fun." I said as I looked at him.
"me too." he told me.
as I reached for the door, he grabbed my wrist, spun me around, and grabbed my waist.
"you forgot something." he said looking at my eyes.
"I did?"
"yes." his eyes flickered up and down from my eyes to my lips a couple of times before he pressed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back. the kiss was soft, and passionate and I didn't want it to end. jack pulled away and smiled at me.
"bye camilla."
"bye jack."

I drove home and walked inside to see that everything was off except for the kitchen light. I went into the kitchen and found a note. my mom and step dad left for a business trip, and they'd be gone for a month.
me: jack
jack: camilla
me: I know it's weird but my mom and step dad left for a business trip and I don't wanna be here alone.
read at 11:32pm
me: sorry I knew it was a dumb question.
I locked my phone, and got ready for bed. as I was brushing my teeth there was a knock at the door. I went downstairs and opened the door to find jack. I threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly.
"thank you."