B I R T H - D A Y !

I was awake before jack and went downstairs to make breakfast.
"next time tell jack to be a little more quiet." I heard a voice say, causing me to jump.
"mom, you scared me."
"I'm sorry, but I'm being serious." I burst out laughing.
"you must've been pretty good if he was that loud."
"mom!" I start laughing again. she puts her hands in surrender. she comes over and gives me a hug.
"happy birthday honey."
as I was making breakfast, jack comes behind me with his arms around my waist, and rests his chin on my shoulder.
"happy birthday gorgeous." he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.
"jack keep it down next time!" my mom yells from upstairs.
I went upstairs and changed. then I did my makeup and grabbed my handbag.
"where in the hell do you work?" jack asked seeing how dressed up I was.
"the office." I giggled.
"when you come home, we're celebrating your birthday okay?"
"okay." I smiled at him.
I kissed his cheek before leaving.
"I'll be back around 6, I'll see you later."

jacks pov
when Camilla left, I decided I would go out and get her flowers and have s nice surprise for her when she got home. I walked into Victoria's Secret seeing my ex-girlfriend, Madison.
"jack?"
"hi Madison."
"who are you buying these for?" she asked batting her eye lashes.
"my girlfriend." I sarcastically smiled.
"you know I could model these for you, just to show you." she added tracing my chest.
"what the fuck? no. I have a girlfriend who treats me so much better than you ever did. I'm going to a new register." I sneered.
I bought Camilla her stuff, and went to other stores to get what I needed. then I went back to her house and laid everything in front of the fireplace. then I got changed for the dinner reservations.

when I was done, Camilla pulled up

when I was done, Camilla pulled up. I sprayed cologne on, and waited holding one of the bouquets of flowers. she walked in the door, and dropped her purse right away, and covered her mouth.
"oh my god, jack."
"happy birthday beautiful." I said giving her a hug.

Camilla
"open them." he told me. I noticed a MacBook Air box, opened it seeing a brand new laptop.
"jack, you didn't have to do all of this."
"but I wanted to, and you deserve it."
"I love you." I said without thinking.
"I love you." he smiled at me.
I continue opening boxes, seeing money, dresses, bras, shoes, and much more.
"I can't believe you did this."
"anything for my princess." he kissed me softly.
"now go get dressed in the dress and shoes I bought you. we're going out."
I went upstairs in my room and changed into the things jack bought me and then went downstairs.

"holy shit, you look stunning

"holy shit, you look stunning." he said pressing a hungry kiss on my lips.
"keep it P-G! mom in the room!" we pulled away, laughing.
"your present is outside Camilla." she told me.
I walked outside and saw a brand new maroon jeep.
"oh my god."
I ran back inside and gave my mom the biggest hug.
"thank you. not only for my car, but for being the best mom out there. love you momma."
"love you too, go have fun and if you plan on having birthday sex, go to your apartment and not here." she winked.
"mom!" we both laughed.
"have fun sweetheart."
I went back outside and got in jacks jeep.