s e v e n

"thank you." I said into his shoulder.
"I wouldn't leave you here alone."
"thank you."
we went upstairs to my room and laid in bed talking for about twenty minutes.
"jack did you bring clothes for school?"
"no. can we skip tomorrow?"
"no."
"why?" he asked drawing it out.
"because SAT's are really soon and if you wanna become a doctor, you're gonna need to get a good score if you wanna go to college."
"I wanna take you on a date." he said looking at me.
"that can wait until after school." I gave him a peck on his lips.
"that's all I get?" he pouted.
I leaned in and gave him a slow passionate kiss. his tongue slipped into my mouth as I put my hands around his neck. his lips traveled down to my neck, leaving a mark and pulled away.
"was that better?" I asked
"much." he smirked.
I turned the light off, went under the covers, and fell asleep with muscular arms wrapped around my waist.
I woke up to the same feeling of last night, along with my alarm going off.
"jack, I'm going to school." I told him, waking him up.
"can I stay here?"
"don't burn my house down."
"no promises."
"jack."
"I'm kidding, I'll just sleep all day." he said stretching.
"okay, I'll see you later." I leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head and crashed his lips onto mine.
"I'll see you later." he told me.

"so you and jack?" my best friend, Emily, asked.
"I don't know, we're a thing I guess."
"I'm happy for you."
"thank you." 

after the day ended, I headed back home to find a box on my front porch. it was a Victoria's Secret box that had a note attached.
'hope you had a great day at school beautiful. put this on and I'll be at your house around 5:15.
love, target boy.'
I smiled at the note and looked at the time realizing it was 4:30 and I needed to get ready. I put on the dress and it was beautiful. it fit me perfectly in every way. I put on a pair of silver sparkly pumps and I did my hair in little loose curls along with my everyday makeup. I was done getting ready and waited about 10 minutes for jack. my doorbell rang and I opened it to find jack in a suit with white roses in his hand.
"wow, you look- wow."
"you don't look too bad yourself, jack."