Chapter 2,5

Harrys POV

I wake up middle of the night and look around. I didn’t remember where I was, so I got a little scared, but as I started to walk around in the flat, I remembered the boy who saved me. What was his name again? Lou-something... Louis! I played a little with my curls and ruffed them up a bit to get them away from my ears. I remembered that Louis had some milk in the big cold box. I didn't know what it was called. Nobody ever told me. So I walked into the kitchen and opened the door and got the carton of milk. Luckily, I was tall enough to be able to reach the glass in the cupboard. So I poured some milk into the glass and put back the carton in to the cold box again. Then I walked back to the couch to drink my milk, it was a bit too dark for my liking, and I was still a little scared, so I decided to go to Louis room after finishing my milk. I drank it all up and headed to the kitchen to put it in the sink. I had always known I liked boys. That’s the reason I had been living on the street for some time now. It was not the easiest chapter of my life. My dad kicked me out after he found me snogging up against another boy in my bed and he threw me out of the house. I never met my mom though, not that it really matters anymore.

I was heading for Louis's room when I heard a low snore. "That guys sounds like a tiger. He's kind of cute, though". I thought to myself, so I opened the door carefully so I didn't wake him, and snuck into the room. I just stood there for a while watching him sleep. I couldn't believe such a defenseless guy had saved me earlier. However, I hadn't felt so safe with anyone as much as with him for a long, long time. I decided to lay down on his bed carefully by his feet, making sure he didn't wake up.