Chapter 2

Still Louis POV

I slowly started to open my eyes. It had been a week since I saw the curly haired boy now. I still couldn't stop thinking about him, so I decided to go check if the boy was still there. So I stumbled out of bed and walked to the bathroom, but it was closed. "I’ll be done in a minute" it was Liam, so I walked in to the kitchen to make me a sandwich with tuna on and some milk to drink. "Best friggin breakfast. Ever." I thought to myself while I walked to the living room. I turned on the TV and watched some cartoons while I waited for Liam to get out of the shower.

Some minutes later I heard Liam yell "I'm done, Lou! » So I got off the couch and headed to the kitchen and drop off the dishes. I walked then to the bathroom to take a shower, I bumped into Liam on my way in, and he was only wearing a towel "sexy..." I thought to myself. I got in to the bathroom and locked the door. I took off all my clothes and locked the door. I jumped in the shower and stood there and felt the water surrounded my body. It felt pretty great, having the water pouring all over me.

When I was done, I stepped out of the shower and locked at myself in the mirror. I had a fit stomach, and if I dare say, a pretty nice bum too. I usually had my hair in a quiff, but now I decided to take it down, so it only covered my forhed and flipped it a bit to the side. I dried up and took on my favorite clothes. It was read skinny jeans and a white V neck all the way, baby. Then I stumbled back to the living room, before I quickly wrote down a note to Liam, saying that I was going out to see that boy again.

I took on my toms and a jacket and waked out of the flat. As I walked down the street to where the boy was, I saw a couple of older men. They were following me, so I started to move faster. After a while, they probably gave up the chase, because I did not see them anymore. I walked back to the spot I had last seen the curly haired boy, but he was nowhere to be seen. So I walked to the park and sat down on the swing just to spend some time before heading over to Starbucks.

Suddenly I saw the two elderly men walking with the boy right in between them. Shit I thought to myself, they were so big and the curly haired boy was so small. They stopped up and started touching him on inappropriate places. I saw him resisting and hissing at them but they only laughed at him. I ran over and yelled "Hey! Leave him alone!". They just stared at me and the one with darker hair and a facial scar said: "who are you to tell us what to do?" I couldn't stand it anymore, so I punched him in the face as hard as I could.

He stumbled back for a few steps. "I said leave him alone, you bastard!" he came at me, and punched back, hitting me in my stomach. I remember having that bruise for days. Anyhow, I fell down on my knees holding around my stomach, but thinking about that boy, and what he had been through. Thinking about his pain and tears. I just couldn't give in, so I stood up and gave him one, straight in the nose, so he passed out with a nosebleed.

The other one who was still holding onto the curly haired boy just froze. I just stared at him with hatred burning in my eyes and said: "Leave. Him. Alone." before I jumped at him with a scream, and pounced on him. This must have worked, because he clearly pulled away from the boy and ran away. Breathing heavily and tired from fighting, I grabbed the boys’ hand. He did not fight back. He just looked so afraid. So I took the boy home so he could feel safe for once. When we reached the flat, the boy was so cold and devastated I just took him in and sat him down on the couch to relax. I asked him ‘’ do you want something’’ he just shook his head in silence. I walked into the kitchen to grad some food and milk. I got back to the living room and the boy suddenly sat up and stared at me with his eyes open wide and said ‘’is…is that…. Milk?’’ I smiled and said ‘’Sure, you want some?’’ the boy nodded. I got to the kitchen and poured some milk into another glass.

When I turned around to go back to the living room the boy was standing right behind me. The guy almost gave me a heart attack, almost making me to drop his glass of milk. I just looked at him a couple of seconds before I gave him the glass. As my fingers touched his, I expected a hiss, but to my surprise, he gave in to the touch and started to purr. His skin was really soft. "Was that a... purr?" I asked. "What? No, that wasn't..." his face turned red. I started to walk back to the living room when he said "Harry. My name is Harry." I turned around to face him and said. "Nice to meet you Harry. My name is Louis, but you can call me Lou".

I sat down on the couch, the boy followed, but ended up moving behind the couch, so I asked him ‘’don't you want to sit here with me?’’. He walked to the front of the couch again, and sat down. I looked at the boy and said. ‘’Look, you can stay the night if you want to. I'll be going to bed in a minute or so. You can sleep on the couch if you want.’’. Harry looked at me and nodded. So I walked to my room, and stripped down to my boxer, just as always, but this time I fell asleep with a smile on my mouth, knowing that Harry would be safe tonight.