Chapter 4

Harrys POV

*Harry’s Dream*

I was out in the cold air by the wall that had been my ‘home’ for the past years. I saw the two men who had been here and remembering, it was not being a pleasant visit. So I hide in the bushes and hoped they would think I was somewhere else. Unfortunately, I suddenly I felt a hand from behind who tugged on my hair. ‘’Ah! Let go of me’’ I yelled. I laid my ears back in my hair and snapped at the one who were tugging.  ‘’Boy, do I have a surprise for you.’’ He said, while smiling creepily. He dragged me into his car and slammed the door shut. I sat there in the back of his car, thinking the worst.  I felt the car stop so I tried to shrink and hide myself under some blankets he had back in his back seat. I heard the doors open and I tried to be as quiet I could. ‘’hey kid, you can’t hide from me now....’’ the scary man said. ‘’we’re here’’ the other man added. He got into the back with me and pushed me against the car and started to undo my pants. I tried to push him away. ‘’hey, a little feisty are we?’’ he said while pulling up some rope.’’

*end of dream*

I woke up all sweaty and nervous, but waking up on Louis’s chest, immediately calmed me. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up so I tried to be as careful as I could to not wake him. Being half cat, I managed to get off without waking him up.Or so I thought as soon I as I got off bed, he got up and grabbed my hand "please... don't go" he said while tugging me back to bed to lie down with him, ‘’but Lou baby I need food, and so do you’’  I hummed into his ear. ‘’no…no all I need is you babycake’’ he said in a sleepy sexy voice. I could not just go now, so I lied down again, I cuddled up against Louis chest and I started to purr. ‘’wow hazza, are you purring?’’ Lou said in a sweet morning voice ‘’yes I am, you like it boo?’’ I said in a rawr voice. ‘’more than like it. It kinda turns me on a bit’’ he breathes into my ear. I got Goosebumps of that thought that popped into my head of last night, how good it felt. But my bum hurts a bit tho but it’s worth it and I kind of like the feeling of Louis had been inside me.

‘’hey, what if we went for a walk today Haz?’’ Louis said, ‘’yessss’’ I said in a quick manner and I jumped out of bed, that made Louis fall out on the other side with a *dunk* ‘’ops’’ I said and run around the bed to help my Lou up. ‘’I kind of hoped we could go to the park with the water’’ I said in a bit pleading voice. ‘’yes we may do that, but first we should go and get some food or what kitten?’’ Louis said while he jumped in some boxers and walked to the door. He open the door and walk down to the kitchen, ‘’oh, we don’t have any more milk.’’ He said and looks at me. ‘’w….w...we don’t?’’ I said in a bit disappointed voice. Milk was my favorite food (call it whatever you want, but for me it is food). ‘’ then we have to go the grocery store later today then puss’’ Lou said. I walked in to the living room and dumped down on the couch. ‘’ohm Louis, I need to talk to you’’, yes kitty what is it’’, ‘’ you know I didn’t have the nicest life before I met you?’’ ‘’yes I know’’ ‘’so I just wanted to tell you that I had a dream, I was back home by the wall, there was some creepy men who drag me into their wan and they told me they had a surprise for me, he drag me into the back of the wan and started to undo my pants…. He Wa…was trying to rape me…

(I started to sniff). Louis took me in his arms and hold me tight ‘’awe baby, it’s alright now, nobody can hurt you, I will protect you now and forever, I promise’’.