friday interview on jimmy fallon

I walk out and and hug him before sitting down. "How are you Y/n." I smile and giggle. "I'm good jimmy. I just recently put out my latest hit clarity." He smiles. "I guess you've been busy. Is chris busy as well." I shake my head. "No he is actually looking for another movie roll. When he finished jurassic world he took a long break and now hes trying to find another movie. Me and him did a music video together and its out right now on youtube." He smiles. "Ill be sure to check it out. Will you lip sync battle me I need some battles." I nod. He goes first singing the climb. "Not bad." I smile and go behind a curtain. I come out in a black suit with a crop top I start lip syncing to Britney Spears and I dance with the girls. I never notice Chris walk and sit in the chair. I finish and jimmy smiles. "Round two." He gets up there and dances to chandelier. Im now wearing a gold dress and heels. I start dancing and I lip sync the rap part. And all the guys come out and circle around me. One attacks and I flip him and one trys to punch me and I kick him in the chest. Another one trys to tackle me and I flip over him. He turns around and I head butt him. The song ends and jimmy smiles. "Round three." He gets on stage and lip syncs to jb. Im now in a crop top in shorts I start dancing to talk dirty and the crowd cheers. My hair is now a side braid and I'm wearing a snap back. I break dance and twerk. I do 3 backflips and when I end the song I do a split. The crowd cheers and I laugh and jimmy highfives me and smiles. "Your totally the winner." I laugh and when I see Chris smirking. He bites his lip and I sit on his lap. "Well that's all the time we had good night everybody." We shake his hand and walk backstage and I go into my dressing room. I go behind my clothes changer and come out wearing (pic above) he grabs my phone and we leave for our photo shoot.