Chapter 5

"Well, class dismissed, I guess." Said Mr. Martin, our Science teacher.

James smiled at me and grabbed my hand,"You know, are we even dating yet?" He asked.

"No, I do not think so." He smiled at me, "Fine then, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, awkwardly, since people around us gasped.

"Wait... Are you asking Her, to be your girlfriend. When there are tons of other hot girls around here?" Said John, one of the people who really hate me.

"Yes, I am asking Her out of all the 'Hot girls' Around here." I smiled. He is so sweet, I thought.

"Of course I will James." He smiled at me then held up tickets, "Good, because I had tickets to go see Matt Maher, Chris Tomlin, Britt Nicole, And Toby mac, and I didn't really wanna ask you as a friend." He smiled at me. Oh My Gods!!! Matt Maher, Chris Tomlin, Britt Nicole, And Toby mac? 

"You really didn't have too." I said. Even though I am very excited, I feel like I shouldn't take it.

He smiles at me, "Of course I did. Except one thing..." He looks at me with a look.

Crap I think, I bet his parents are coming. Hun we don't let Monsters in the house, Came to my mind.

"Your parents are..." I started and he nodded.

"Is that okay? My parents will learn to love you, well my mom will, my dad didn't care." I smiled at him. He is the best guy in this world. I all of the sudden frowned.

"Whats wrong?" He asked and lifted up my face with his hands.

"I have nothing to wear then this stupid T-shirt and shorts/pants."

"Then I'll... TAKE YOU SHOPPING!" He said excitedly.

"No, you really shouldn't, you know that? Even if we do, you'll want to pay, and you shouldn't."

"Yes I should, why? Because I have the best girlfriend ever and I want to treat you nice, maybe we can get some food afterwords then a movie..." He kept going on, but all I thought was: 

He is the best.