Chapter 5

After leaving the gym I get in my car and just sit in there. My car is a red 2011 Chevy Malibu. I got it from my sister when she recently bought a Range Rover. My mind is running haywire after my workout session with Hunter and I can't believe he got me so turned on by his voice.  I never once saw judgement in his eyes when he was working me out. Over all I guess I can say that all went well.

I turned on my car and blasted the air conditioning. I was about to pull out of my parking space when there was a banging on my drivers window. I screamed really loud and looked to the left and just saw Hunter standing there with a huge grin on his face. I held up on finger to him and slowed down my breathing. I rolled down my window and l raised my eyebrows. 

"Sorry for the scare," I just threw up my left hand and shook my head, "but I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?" My eyes widened and I was about to open my mouth to accept the invitation. "You don't have to. I mean. Just forget I e-"

"I would love to go out to dinner with you." I say, cutting him off. "As friends right? Your girlfriend wouldn't mind?" I ask and he laughs. I raise my right eyebrow and tilt my head. "What?"

"I'm not dating anyone Esme." He says. "Just don't get out much." Answering the question in my head. He is seriously so beautiful and doesn't have a girlfriend. Huh. "I'll pick up at 6:30." I give him my address. "Dress casual." He winks, hits my car door, and walks away. I gawk at him as he walks towards the building. I roll my window back up and drive away. 

*******

As I get done getting ready for tonight, I pace around my living room. I'm wearing a big grey sweater, dark skinny jeans, and tan timberland's. My hair is in a high ponytail. For makeup, I'm wearing mascara and eyeliner. I didn't want to wear lipstick if I was going to be eating. I finally just sit down on my couch and look at the clock above my TV. 

6:27

Three more minutes. Geez Esme it's just dinner with a your trainer. Who happens to be an angel sent from above. I hope I don't embarrass myself in front of him. What if I spill food all over me? What if I start to snort when he tells a joke? What if-

Knock knock.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock. Here goes nothing. I walk from my living room to my dining room, grab my purse off of the table, walk to the door. I open the door and there stands Hunter in plaid shirt with jeans and tan timberland's. We have the same shoe style. I hope not in heels.

"This is for you." He says and hands me a bouquet of flowers. "These are Irises." I blush and thank him. "You ready?" I nod, lock the door, and close it.