Chapter 7: Early December

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PIC OF Trevor Trueblood ~NEWEST Charter~

Chapter 7: Early December

‘Ring’

‘Ring’

"Liam can you pick up the phone?!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Hello."

I'm curious of who is calling? I was chopping lettuce for dinner. I was trying to snoop, but I couldn't get any of it.

"I thought wolves can hear from far away?"

"I can Autumn, but there is a block between the person who is talking to Liam." Scil explained

That's strange...

"Liam who are you talking too?" My mom asked while walking in the kitchen with grocery bags full of boxes and can goods. Liam turned around to my my still holding the phone up to his ear.

"Okay, ah hum. So eight o'clock tonight?" Liam nodded his head.

Who is he talking too? I look over at my mom, we both shrug.

"Ok bye." Liam unglued the phone from his ear and placed it back on the charger.

"So?" I asked still chomping the lettuce head and mom putting away the food she bought.

"Well there is a meeting tonight at the Shalmon headquarters."

I looked at mom. I was concerned that so many hunters around me they will be able to tell I'm a werewolf.

"Scil what do I do?"

"Well what I can do is block your mind so the Hunters won't try to read your mind."

"They can do that?"

"Yes specially skilled hunters."

I wasn't paying any attention to chomping the head of lettuce and I mistakenly cut my finger with the sharp large knife.

OUCH!

"Autumn are you ok?" My mom rushed over to me. I glanced over to Liam he was covering his nose and mouth and facing away from me. It was like he was becoming sick. He ran out of the kitchen in a hurry.

"Liam are you ok?" My mom asked him while banging up my finger.

"It's ok mom. My finger is fine." I snatch my finger away from my mom and examining my finger.

Where's the cut? I flip my finger looking all over it. Where did the cut go?

"Scil what happened to my cut?"

"We wolves heal up very quickly. Especially when it's a very little cut."

*

It was time to go to the Hunter meeting. I was petrified still. Even though Scil explained it what to do.

"Hey baby do you want to go out on a date tonight. " Joshua mate linked me.

"I'm sorry babe I can't. I'm stuck going to a Hunter meeting."

"What about after?" I did want to see my mate. He is the only one who truly loves me.

"I will have to see baby."

"Ok."

I needed to get some fresh air.