You are alive

Donnie saw the bullet inside your chest, not near your heart or your lung, luckily.

He gently removed the bullet which caused you discomfort.

"Ah!" You shouted.

"Donnie ya hurtin' her!" He growls at his brother.

"Raphael I am trying not to!" He sighed and got the bullet out.

"Try harder Donnie." Raph groans.

"Raph you are distracting me from helping (y/n) and I can't help her of you're gonna keep havin' something to say!"

Raph growled and looked at you hoping you werent going to die.

The blood was coming out faster than before since the bullet was out, then you felt so dizzy you fainted.

Donnie tried not to panic, he knew what to do in these type of situations.

He took a long piece of cloth and wrapped it around your chest where you got shot and tied a tight knot to stop you from having more blood loss.

Raphael was pacing in the lab, he couldn't live without you. You were his family even though you were only his friend, he cared for you as if you were family.

Raph sat on a chair and waited.

Donnie put a drip in your arm and there were tubes going up your nose.

Your heart was still beating but you wouldn't wake up.

The heart monitor machine showed the rate your heart was beating and it was normal.

Donnie cleaned the blood off your face, since you were coughing it out.

"Raph." Donnie calls him.

"What?! Is she dead?!" Raph asked with fear in his eyes.

"No, she's alive Raphael... She just won't be awake for a while though." He says looking at her.

"She ain't goin' t'ha die?" Raph felt a little happy but still depressed.

"No Raph, she'll be just fine." Donnie says as he pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"We need t'ha let everyone know she's goin' t'ha be fine."

"Yes, let's go."

And with that they went out of the lab and told their brothers and Master Splinter that you weren't going to die and that you were going to be fine.

"I'm so happy she's alive dude!" Mikey exclaimed, he was like a little brother to you and you cared for him and he cared for you.

"Yeah, that's great." Leonardo says with a smile across his face.

"It is good to know she is still living. She must be more careful when she is healed again." Master Splinter says.

"It ain't hapenin' again." Raph says. "Ill make sure of it."

"Very well my son, (y/n) is your responsibility, you brought her here, you keep her in your care." Master splinter told Raphael.

"Hai Sensei" Raph said and Master Splinter went back to his meditation.

Raph went back to Donnies lab to see you. He got a chair and sat beside you. He felt so bad that he shouted at you like that. He felt like a complete idiot, but he was just trying to protect you, not by calling you useless but he knew you were going to get hurt.

He held your hand and sighed, hoping that you will wake up soon.