Found...

(Y/n)s pov
I woke up to the sound of footsteps, when I looked up I saw my uncle, giving me a mean smirk with Karai standing in the doorway.
"You've awaken" he stood in front of me. "I thought you never would."

I started breathing heavily as I tried to hit him, but fortunately for him, I was strapped on a stretcher. Tears tried to escape my eyes from frustration as I tried to break free.
"(Y/N).. Escaping won't help."
Breathing heavily again, "What do you want Sacks?? Tell me!"
"Well, I need you to do a deed for me, you know.. a little favour for your best uncle.."
"There is NO way I'm doing anything for you if it involves the turtles." My face was getting red from fear and fury.
"Do you want to leave this place and go back to your turtles?" He seemed a bit annoyed.
"Yes, now let me go!" I tried to break escape again but the straps just held me down tighter. I wiggled and moved as much as I could, when Eric stopped me.
"(Y/n), calm down.." he said, but I screamed for help.
"RAPHAEL HELP!" Tears were steaming down my face.
"(Y/n), I'll let you go on one condition!"
I was breathing fastly, my chest was swiftly moving up and down.
I swallowed. "What could you possibly want from me?!?"
"I am in need of a child from a mutant and a human."
I had a suspicious, confused look on my face.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked.
"I need you to have a child for me.. from, one of those mutated turtles, my lucky guess, Raphael...?"
All of a sudden I felt sick, my head felt as if it were spinning and my face was as white as a ghost.

Meanwhile :
Raphs Pov :
I was on my way out the sewers when I heard screamin' I looked behind me and saw Mikey, Leo and Donnie.
They ran up t'ha me and Donnie showed me that he'd found (Y/n).
"I eventually found her.." He gave a small smile.
"Well what're we standin' 'ere for let's move!"
I started to run and they followed after me.
We climbed out the man-hole and searched for (Y/n).

Back to (Y/n):
(Y/n)s POV :

"I... I can't..." He wanted me to have a child with Raphael?! That is inhumanly possible... I couldn't imagine the affects it would cause my emotions and especially my body, it wouldn't by normal. What if I died?...

"Of course you can. If you don't, I will make sure that your precious, Raphael gets murdered.."
I hesitated, but I agreed to do it, just so he would set me free. I wouldn't know how to inform Raph with the news. I knew that it wasn't a good idea but, who knows what sacks could've done to me if I hadn't said yes, it would be great to fall pregnant with Raph but there will be humongous consequences. But I had to, I couldn't let him kill Raphael...
I sighed with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"I'll do it.."
He crossed his arms with a satisfied smirk. "You'd risk your life for.. a mutant?"
"Yes" I glared at him furiously.
"Marvelous!" He unstrapped me and as I stood up, all four turtles came bursting through the door, making Karai fall face first to the floor, she then commanded the foot to arrive immediately.
"(Y/n)! Sacks!!" Raphael fumed and grabbed sacks by the throat against the wall, he pushed his throat hardly. Sacks couldn't breathe and held raphs arm to try and pull it away.
"Raphael stop please... I'm okay.."
Six foot soldiers electrocuted Raph and he let go immediately after.
"RAPH!" I gasped, I ran to him, the turtles followed. They tried to beat up the foot soldiers but they electrocuted them as well.
I began to cry...
Eric sacks seemed impressed of my affection for them so he raised his hand, signaling the foot to stop and they did so. Raph collapsed to the ground while the others tried to hold still, they breathed heavily.
"Are you guys okay?!" I panicked.
"It was harsh man, but were okay.." Mikey said with a slight smile.
I returned it and ran to Raph.
"Raph.. Raph.. Are you alright?.." I shook him, he opened his eyes and tried to stand up, I helped him and soon he was up on his feet.
"Im... O-okay.." He then turned to Sacks. "If you ever lay your hands on her again, I swear I will-.." he got cut off be leo.
"Raph.. let's just go, we don't want things to get worse."
Raph growled as we started to walk out. I look behind me and see sacks giving me a look.
I sighed again and I knew that things would start getting really bad from now on..

Hi guys, I hoped this was a good chapter, please vote and or comment if you think so (if u want to) thanks so much!!! :3 :P :D