3

"Where am I?" Ben woke up, and couldn't see anything, it was so dark. "You're obviously in a dungeon!" A voice called out. "Who said that?" Ben questioned. He suddenly saw a light, and a dark figure. His vision was blurry. "Who's there?" He questioned. "Anonymous, but, you probably know who I am." It was suddenly dark again. In just a few seconds, Ben was tied up, and the figure was out of sight.

Mal came into her and Evie's dorm. "Hey Evie." She said. "Hey Mal." Said Evie. "So, what are up to?" Mal asked. "Making skirts for Jane and Lonnie; and...done! What do you think?" Evie asked her purple haired friend. "They're nice. Evie--" Evie cut her off. "Hold on, let me text Jane and Lonnie that their skirts are ready." She said, already texting away on her phone. "Ok, now, what is it?" She said, looking at Mal. "Evie, have you seen Ben? I've been looking all over for him." She asked. "Sorry Mal, I haven't seen him anywhere." She said. Then, Jane and Lonnie came in. "Hey Evie, we got your text. Ooh! I love it!" They both ran to where the skirts were. "Thanks Evie!" They exclaimed. "No problem." Evie smiled. Mal looked at them. "Have you guys seen Ben?" She asked the two of them. "No we haven't." They said, shaking their heads. "That's so strange. I looked all over the school for him. Come on, let's all go together to look for him." Mal said, heading towards the door. "Yeah, let's go." They said in agreement.

"Thanks for helping me study Carlos." Jay said. "Sure, no problem." Said Carlos. Then suddenly, Mal, Evie, Jane, and Lonnie came in, running through the door. "Have you guys seen Ben?" Mal asked. "No, we haven't seen him since tourney practice." Jay and Carlos replied. Then, Chad walked in. Mal grabbed him, and yelled in his face: TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT BEN BEING MISSING!!!!!!! He stared at her, frightened, but finally said: "I know nothing about it, now please let go of me! Why would you think I had something to do with it anyway?" Mal let go of him. "Just because you hurt my best friend." He looked at her. "Oh, who's your best friend?" He said. "Me!" Evie exclaimed. "Oh yeah." Chad said. "Yep, you're still dumb." Evie said, without really looking at him. He suddenly looked at her. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing! Clean your ears out!" She said a little to loudly. Chad was frightened again. "Ok, ok, I heard nothing!" He said. Doug came in. "Hey guys." He said. "Hey Doug." They said. "What's up guys?" Said Doug. Mal looked at Doug. "We can't find Ben." She said. "Oh, I just saw him a minute ago, but he didn't seem like himself." He said, then Mal left the room.

Mal walked down the hall, then to the lockers. She saw Ben. "Ben!" She said. "Oh, hey Mal; listen, I need to talk to you." He said. "About what?" She asked. "I'm breaking up with you. How does that feel?" He said. Mal looked at him. "Bad." She replied. He smiled. "Good, that's what I was going for. Well, see ya!" He said, then walked away. Mal ran back to her and Evie's dorm. Evie was already in there. Mal ran in the room, and slammed the door behind her. Evie was startled by the way she ran in. "Mal, what's wrong?" Evie could see that it was hard for Mal to not cry. "Ben just broke up with me." She said. Evie gasped. "Oh, Mal, I'm so sorry." Evie said, trying to comfort her friend. "It was terrible Evie! He asked me how it felt, I said it felt bad, and he said: Good that's what I was going for. Then he left. That's when I ran here." She said, trying hard not to cry. Evie hugged Mal. "That doesn't sound like him at all. Why would he do that? Wait a minute, Mal. Doug said that Ben didn't seem like himself." She said. "What are you saying Evie?" Mal asked. "I don't know, but we have to find out what's going on." Evie said. "Yeah."

Mal and Evie walked down the hall. They saw Ben. It looked like he was talking to himself. They hid nearby, so they could listen. (Ben talking to himself) Ok, now that Ben and Mal aren't together, I should get back to the Isle of the Lost, and see how the real Ben is doing. I have to make Mal evil again. Ben left. Mal and Evie turned the other way, and kept walking, so he wouldn't suspect anything. They whispered to each other. "Why would he refer to himself in third person?" Evie asked. "Wait, Evie, he said back to the Isle of the Lost, and making me evil again. Evie, I just remembered something. My mom knows a spell that can turn her into anything or anyone she wants." Mal said. Evie did a very quiet gasp. "You don't think..?" Said Evie. They ran to the front entrance of the school, and looked out the window. They gasped. They saw a puff of green smoke going to the Isle of the Lost. Mal and Evie looked at each other. "That was my mom?!" Mal exclaimed. Evie made a worried face. "Apparently." Mal looked outside, then back at Evie. "Then where is the real Ben?" She looked outside at the Isle of the Lost. Oh, this is not good.

To be continued....... So, what do you think Mal and Evie will do? Will they tell the others about it? Will they be able to rescue Ben, and stop Maleficent? Find out soon!