Chapter Five

Hey guys! Just a little Author's note real quick.

We're going back to where Spike told Rarity that Diamond is leaving.

That's it!

........____..._._._..__._._._...:..,..'..

Rarity's POV

"Rar?"

"Hello, dear. What is it?" I said, taking my glasses off, and setting my pencil and sketch book down.

"Um, I kind of told Diamond she could go to Manehatten by herself."

"WHAT?! SPIKE DRAGON WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

"Oh, come on Rarity, she's responsible enough to go to Manehatten for a little while. I mean, how long could she go without us? It's impossible for me to go too long with you two."

I chuckled. Spike is so sweet. But, how could he tell our little girl she could go off by herself? That's crazy.

"I know, Spikey-wikey, but she's only sixteen. She won't last a week in Manehatten. I wish we could talk her into letting us go, but she's determined to go alone." I said, worried about my daughter.

"I know, Rar, I tried. She won't go unless it's on her own, and I want her to be happy. I mean, maybe this is good for her. She's never really been outside Ponyville."

I nodded, "That's true. Fine. She can go."

"Thanks, honey!'' He said, kissing me.

"YOU'RE LEAVING AFTER YOUR PARTY, DI, YOU HEAR ME!" I yelled.

"YEAH, MOM, I HEARD YOU." Diamond answered.

"Alright, it's settled. My child is going to Manehatten alone."

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Diamond's a responsible girl. She'll be fine."

"I know. I just can't believe she's going. It seems like it was just yesterday I was teaching her to talk." I said, almost in tears.

"I know. She's growing up fast, Rarity. There's nothing we can do about it."

We got up and started preparing for Diamond's party.

This is going to be a long day.