The Start Of Something New

@danisnotonfire  'Truth or Dare video going up in a few days guys! Comment some questions and dares for us to humiliate ourselves with!'
The man stared at his screen for a few seconds before the comments started rolling in. He scrolled through a few getting excatly what he excepted. '@that_one.phan hey dan is phan real btw you have to answer ahah' and '@just.me Are you a good kisser Dan?'.
Perfect. just what he guessed they would say. Dan closed his laptop lid and rested back on his desk chair. He heard the door creak open and smiled to himself. 'Hey Dan' said a familiar voice. Phil. 'Hey' he replied swinging his chair around to met Phils eyes. He gazed into them for a moment before they both looked away awkwardly. 'Are we gonna do it today?' Phil mumbled. Dan could feel his breath on his cheeks. 'Yeah, yeah only if you want to though'. 'It's fine really I just don't know how my mom would react...' He trailed clearly nervous. 'Who cares Phil if she really loves you then she would want you to be happy and you're happy with me aren't you?' Dan replied his voice lifting at the end of the sentence. He could see how shocked phil was but he needed to get it into phils head. They would do this together. No matter what. 'Yes yeah dan I'm happy with you I guess I just don't want to make her mad at me, that's all' he sighed.
'Okay well if we're gonna do it we better do it soon'. Dan said reaching into his drawer for their camera.
After 3 hours of showers and dressing up they pressed record. Dan took a deep breath before he started talking. 'Hello Internet! A few hours ago I asked you all for some truth or dares for this video and well here it is as you can see I AHVE my trusty sidekick Phil here' He said as Phil crawled out from underneath the desk. 'Today's truth or dare will be a bit different than usual...' He smothered a smirk as he kept on rambling on. They went through a few horrendous truth or dares and after seductivly advertising more household items, Dan read out the question that would change everything. He could sense Phil holding his breath beside him as he prepared himself for the next few seconds. 'Dan are you a good kisser?' Dan read out loud laughing to himself. Just as planned Dan slowly spun around on his chair to face phil sitting beside him fidgeting nervously. He cocked his head to the side as if pondering the answer. Oh god this better work. 'What do you say Phil? Am I a good kisser?' Dan said flirtatiously. Phil smiled. That's why dan loved him. His smile could light up a city. Just as they had been planning for weeks Phil shut his eyes and grabbed the back of Dans neck. It all seemed to happen in slow motion. Dan glanced at phils lips before bringing them to his. The kiss was passionate but not over the top. Just perfect. Everything Dan had excepted from him and phils first kiss. Phil was the first to pull away smiling and he leaned back on his chair. Dan laughed like a little kid, his right dimple looking like a sad face form the freckles on his cheek. Dan was the first to speak. 'So yeah, haha who would have guessed Phan is real?' He laughed, his face burning. But he wasn't embarrassed. He should be but he wasn't. The only word that could describe it was happiness. It sounded cheesy but it was true. A huge weight had just been lifted of his shoulders, one he had been carrying for 6 years.

A/N
Okay I am bad at this I know. There are heaps of spelling mistakes I might fix later but anyway. PHAN IS ADORABLE AMIRITE?!?!?!?