Like a couple

A/N hi so I realised I've been switching form dan to phil to no one so what's happened so far is ...
Dan and PHIL outed Phan by kissing in a truth or dare video. Dan didn't upload it and phil doesn't really want him to. They have a radio show in 2 days (yes it's fridayyyy gotta get down on friiidayy ((sorry))
Some more PHAN soon I'm not doing smut until later on (I think hehe)

The breakfast table was quiet after Phil's sudden outburst. Dan washed up the plates straight faced. But he was thinking about Phil. He's right we have to do something. I have to upload that video soon. Or then all this is was a waste of time. Do you shout at people you love? He's mom and dad never shouted at each other apbut when they did it was just over small things like forgetting to call Paul about fixing the car. Nothing like this. But Phils mom was different if she ever saw this video she would take PHIL away from him. And neither of them wanted to leave each others side. Do we? What if PHIL never liked him. No no that's not true. H would have said. Wouldn't he have? Maybe he didn't trust him that's why. No but that kiss was real. He could feel it. No he would ask Phil somehow.

'Watcha thinking about?' Said Phil his voice distracting Dan from his thoughts. 'Oh nothing' he replied. This is the perfect time to ask him. 'Um hey Phil?' Dan said turning around to see Phil leaning back on the dining chair. 'Yeah?'. 'Haveyoueverlikedme or is this some kind of prank?' The words came out of Dan's mouth before he could stop them. It sounded so selfish and bratty out loud. PHIL stopped swinging on the chair and sat up straight, shocked. 'Yeah, Dan of course I do why?'. This was it. 'It's just you've kind of been ignoring me well not ignoring me, just not really talking a lot or being you know like a couple' Dan said watching PHIL closely to see his reaction. 'I'm so sorry' Phil said tearing up, he didn't know why but it hurt him to see his best friend and lover so distraught. Dan managed a smile and turned back to the dishes. Before long he heard the shuffling of feet on the floor and Phil's arms snuck around his waist. Dan spun around with PHIL clinging to him causing PHIL to loose his footing and fall onto the hard floor. Dan toppled on top of him as PHIL pulled him down. They're noses were millimetres apart. They gazed into eachothers eyes. Not like in soppy romance movies because they had been laughing until their ribs hurt. 'I don't care what you're mom thinks, you are mine and mine forever' were the last words Dan said before Phil pulled him closer and cut of the rest of his sentence with a passionate kiss. They lay on the kitchen floor for what seemed like hours, wrapped in each other's arms and never letting eachother go. Their kiss was only interrupted by occasional laughs and giggles. Dan was the first to pull away from Phils arms whispering 'I love you Philly' into his ear and getting up and dusting himself off.

A/N Yeah yeah I know cheesy hey. But it's supposed to be cheesy (omg get it?) nvm. It can't be happy forever can it though? Something really bad has to happen doesn't it? Hey they have the radio show tomorrow don't they? Mayyyybbeeee ..... something will happen there? Who knows? Mwahaahha