Rage

Gwen's POV

Rage,often called fury or frenzy is a feeling of intense,violent or growing anger.

I don't have an anger problem but sometimes I just go crazy,not like mental hospital crazy but madly insane,like on my basketball game the other day this dude from the other team was talking to me when I was dodging him on the court.

(Flashback)

"You do know they have girl basketball at Greyhound don't you"he said
"Cut the small talk would you? "I said an dribbled the ball behind him but he somehow managed to block me again."What's your problem,don't you see your holding up a game?"
That's when he replied"You're my problem bitch you can't be on this team,couldn't you be one of the cheerleaders or something maybe then I'd like you"
That's when I ticked off.
I was so tempted to use my magic but I couldn't in front of so many people so I punched him in the nose instead and threw the ball in the net. I didn't know if the crowd was cheering because I saved the team at the last minute or because I punched the New Valley basketball team leader,Jared, who is also Greyhound's biggest rival either way it was awesome. I've never felt so appreciated of my anger ever since I knew Wendy. Everybody was leaving and the team was gonna celebrate but I didn't go with them mean while Jared told the health care staff literally to fuck off so they left.

But the idiot had the guts to get up and say something "Finish me bitch"
I tried my best to not get influenced by his words,so I walked away.
That's when he said "You don't have the guts do you?..worthless bitch"

That's when I flew up and pulled the scoreboard down and threw it at him. Thank God the court was empty,so I flew back down.
I said,"Girl? obviously,bitch? maybe,but worthless? absolutely not....Don't tell anyone about this or you'd be getting more than just a score board in your face, goodbye"
(Flashback Over)

Sometimes my Rage cause me to do things I don't want to including using my magic in public which was forbidden. The Vedan Gods would kill me.

But,if I was a bad witch I could do what I please with no regrets with no God to order and scold me but unfortunately the good witches always win. And I wouldn't be selfish and leave the Vedas and become a Rebel (bad witch).

Yesterday was confession day and I made a huge mistake. On confession day you get a purple paper to write your confessions or make a wish.When you write confessions the paper is burnt and sent to the Vedan Gods and they will clear it up..it's like committing a crime and having your rich parents to convince the police to not to make a record of it.
But I made a wish.. and I wished I was a Rebel.

I don't know what the Vedas are going to say when I turn but I hope they don't assassinate me because I very well know what they can do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So tell me how was this chapter?Was it interesting?What part did you like?Do you have any other meaning for rage? This and the following chapters will help you get acquainted with the characters.

I love you,but I giveaway my love easily so if you want to keep my love do these three steps

*Read
*Vote
*Comment
(*^﹏^*)U_Owe_Me