Noise

Wendy's POV

Noise is a variety of sound. It means any unwanted sounds, particular loud ones,that disturb people or make it difficult to hear wanted sounds.

I love the sound of music,crying,people talking and mostly I love noise. It's funny but it's the reason why I don't talk much, so I can hear music and the tones of people's voices. Especially those girly,squeaky voices.

Like just the other day I was walking by myself in the neighborhood and I passed this couple on their lawn arguing.

(Flashback )

The woman was holding the handles of a stroller with a baby inside. The baby's crying was loud and blood curdling just the way I like it then suddenly I saw the man raise his hand at the woman to hit her,then and there I used my magic and paused them. The baby stopped crying which I didn't want...funny right? I walked over and broke the mans hand,I read the ladies mind and sensed that she lived in the Redwood apartment at Greyhound so I said the words "Es lo mor a pi" and she and the baby unfroze and was were zapped home.

And then the fun part,I unfroze the man and he was crying loudly in pain, his hand was broken and I stood on the side of the road and laughed at him. A few people saw him and walked over to help but he denied them,idiot.
I was getting bored so I called my broom "Es lo morrialle a pi" and went to the Veda House.

(Flashback over)

When I was there I made my wish for Confession day.
My wish was the power to have the loudest,most blood curdling scream that could be heard from miles away and deaf anyone. It'll be so strong that it could kill someone.

I hope that when my wish comes true I'll be able to handle it.
I hope the Vedas will be able to handle it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So tell me how was this chapter?Was it interesting?What part did you like?Do you have any other meaning for rage? This and the following chapters will help you get acquainted with the characters.

I love you,but I giveaway my love easily so if you want to keep my love do these three steps

*Read
*Vote
*Comment
(*^﹏^*)U_Owe_Me