CHAPTER 4 : David Portman

David's POV

Jessica stepped into my office and wrapped her arms around  my neck  and I  did the same with her waist,kissing her while placing her on my desk.

You see,Jessica is the most beautiful,most mature woman I've ever met since Lauren... who's Lauren? That's another story.

I really like Jessica,everything about her gets me flustered. The way her eyes brighten when she smiles,the way she looks down to the left if she's unsure about something, the way she ruffles her hair then tie it up before she puts on her helmet,every single thing about her makes me wonder.

The kiss was deep and passionate, so good that I couldn't catch my breath.

"Lauren "

"What the fuck"she stopped kissing me and looked at me confused.
"It's Jessica, David, my name is Jessica, not Casey,not Vanessa and absolutely not Lauren".

She brushed me off and got off my desk and was about to open the door.

"Where are you going babe? The three hours are not over yet "I said

But she replied"Don't call me babe and don't you ever think of talking to me again"

She stormed out and slammed the door.I just stood there staring at the closed door like an idiot. How can I let her get away without explaining,she probably thinks I'm a manwhore now...ugh..I'm so stupid.

I have to talk to her,
And I will.