Chapter 1

Piper’s P.OV.

Picture on the side is Nadia and Cameron

It's Friday and my twenty-one year old best friend Nadia is having her engagement party tonight at six. However I have to be there at noon because her mother decided that she wanted to get me ready seeing as I'm the maid of honor. I was not happy about that at all and I am dreading anything they have planned, I mean who do I have to impress it’s not my party but since Nadia is one of my best friends I agreed to anything she wanted. I didn’t get to decide on anything, Nadia and her mom chose how my hair and make-up would be, I didn't even pick my dress I let Nadia do that because I knew it would make her happy. I actually haven’t even seen it and they told me I couldn’t until I get dressed, not happy about that either. Nadia on the other hand is overly excited about the whole thing. I can't blame her though; this is probably going to be the most spectacular engagement party anyone has ever been too. Their finally done with my hair and makeup and I have to admit I look really good. My medium length black hair is down in loose curls and my make-up is simple but gorgeous. Next up is my dress. It’s short, tight, and black with lace covering the whole thing in a turtle neck fashion and a silky black sash was tied in a bow around my waist. It’s exactly my style and it fits my figure perfectly. Nadia looked awesome too her dress was a short white peplum dress that was covered in lace.  I hadn’t really realized how long it actually took us all to get ready until the sound of the doorbell ringing brought me out of my thoughts.

“Ooo…Guests are here,”  Nadia's  mom Natalie squealed before running down the stairs.

 “Yay…Oh Piper there’s someone I have to introduce you to don’t let me forget, okay?” Nadia said clearly excited.

“Okay,” I replied with a smile.

“Nadia! Cameron, Sean, Kol, Mason, Anne and the rest of the Wilde's are here,” Natalie yelled from upstairs.

“Come on let’s go,” I said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the stairs. Cameron, Nadia's fiancé was of course waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. They greeted each other with a kiss before Nadia's mom dragged me way.

"Can I have everyone's attention?"  Natalie announced as she pulled me onto the stage with her. The room was immediately quiet. "Piper and I have a little surprise for Nadia."

"When I first met Nadia five years ago, I knew instantly that she was going to be a part of my life for a very long time. She has been there for me through every single problem I've ever had and we have become sisters. Four years ago Nadia and I were sitting in this very room watching one of those cheesy romantic movies when she looked at me and said I've always wanted to have a sister to sing some random love song for me and my husband. With the help of your mom and Cameron, I decided this song summed up both my love for you and Cameron's. So Nadia, this is for you and Cameron, may you live happily ever after." I said as Natalie exited the stage and music began to play.

"All your insecurities All the dirty laundry Never made me blink one time Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally There is no fear now Let go and just be free I will love you unconditionally

Come just as you are to me Don't need apologies Know that you are worthy I'll take your bad days with your good Walk through the storm I would"  As I finished the song I saw the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. As his blue met mine my heart fluttered, I smelled hot chocolate, my favorite scent, and a voice in the back of my head whispered 'mate'.   As soon as the song was finished Nadia rushed onto the stage and hugged me as she cried.

"I know how hard that must have been for you, so thank you. Now, come on there's someone who wants to meet you," Nadia said as she pulled away from our hug.