Chapter 5

A/N I have changed botht the character list and the first four chapters of this book. In order to understand the rest of this story from here on out I suggest you go back and reread the previous chapters so you can see the changes I have made and believe me they are big changes. Please comment your opinions and I apologize if there are any mistakes.

My dad just ordered me to go run the border with Elise and a few of the other guys, not really my idea of fun lately. I’d prefer to be doing something with Piper. Ever since I met her she’s been my every thought. I have to do something huge to thank Nadia and Anne for introducing us, now that times are changing and packs are spreading so far across the world it’s getting harder and harder for wolves to find their mates. The second I looked into her eyes I knew loving her for the rest of my life would be the easiest thing I’ll ever have to do. I missed her so much right now that I could practically smell her delicious cinnamon roll and vanilla scent.

“Aiden what the hell?” Alice yelled in my ear.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Dude we’ve been trying to get your attention for like ten minutes,” Sean complained.

“Oh sorry I was just thinking,” I replied, I can’t believe I zoned out like that.

“About Piper?” Kol taunted.

“Yeah, I can’t help it I miss her so much its driving me crazy. I mean I talk to her everyday but I want her to know so bad, maybe she’ll understand and I’ll get to see her more,” I replied.

“Well we’ve been trying to get your attention because,” Mason said but was cut off by Alice yelling, “She’s over there.”

“Hey I was getting to that,” Mason whined.

“Too bad you were talking to slow,” Alice replied but I wasn’t really paying much attention to them I was lost in Piper’s beauty. She was just so beautiful with her long brown hair, topaz eyes, and perfect body. Everything about her was sexy, her long legs and perfect body had the potential to drive me crazy. And that outfit, it shouldn’t even been legal for someone to look that good. She was wearing super tight skinny jeans with a floral print shirt and pink leather jacket. She isn’t extremely thin she’s just right and her curves are amazing, I’ll never be able to look at another girl, not that I’d want to. I was pulled out my thoughts when her eyes locked with mine. She smiled at me and then her face turned into a frown but quickly returned to a smile covering up whatever had upset her but I could see right through it. However that fake smile quickly turned into a real one when I started walking towards her.

 “Hey,” I said as I approached her.

“Hi,” She said back looking down.  After moving her face so that she was looking at me because I didn’t like that she tried to hide her face from me, I gave her a quick kiss.

"What's wrong? You were frowning," I asked.

"Nothing's wrong, especially now that you’re here," She grinned pecking me on the lips again.

"Cheesy," I whispered with a grin.

"I heard that," She replied slapping my arm.

"I know," I replied with a wink, "Do you want to come over to my parents house for dinner later tonight?"

"I don’t know, I have to convince my dad first. Could I bring Lilly? That might help me convince him," She asked nervously.

"Of course," replied. We talked for a little while longer, but were soon interrupted by her dad.

“What’s going on here?” Her dad said sounding really angry.

“Dad umm this is Aiden he’s my umm friend,” She stuttered. I don’t like that she didn’t introduce me as her boyfriend.  I wonder why she sounds so nervous?