Chapter 5

So here we are now just pulling into the club's parking lot. I noticed that there were a lot of people there in line and that what I was wearing would not do for the weather. Just as we got out of the car Blaze had his arm around me waist, I wanted to glare at him but I couldn't because I remembered our little agreement.

We were getting close to the entrance and the guys pulled us to the front. They said a hello to the bouncer and we were let in right away. Everyone who was still in line groaned and yelled but I didn't care, at least we were in.

We made our way through the dance floor and towards the V.I.P. area. The boys were being complete gentleman and asked us what we would like to drink. We gave them our orders and were off to the bar in a flash. Once they were out of earshot Riley, Lola, and I turned to face each other.

"Oh my gosh! Aaron is so hot!" Lola fanned herself.

"Uhh did you even get a good look at Seth?" Riley said. I sat there quietly looking at my nails. I didn't hear them talking so I looked up and saw that they were both looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to go on about how hot your guy is?" Riley answered. I shrugged my shoulders and saw my two friends gape at me.

"I know how hot he is, you two have eyes, so why point out the obvious." I saw them blush a little letting me know exactly what they were thinking about Blaze.

"And I for one, know how hot you look tonight." Someone whispered into my ear startling me a bit. I looked and saw a man about in his early twenties. I smiled at him. "Care to dance?" He offered me his hand.

"Sure she'd love to." Blaze's voice came through. 

"Sorry I have a date." I whispered not use to having to decline a dance with some random stranger.

The guy looked at Blaze with a menacing glare before walking away. I turned to look back at Blaze and saw him smiling at me. He offered his hand to me and nodded towards the dance floor. I glared at him but took his hand anyways.

I heard Lola and Riley snickering behind me so I gave them death glares that immediately made them stop. I smiled sweetly and walked off with Blaze to the dance floor.

We made out way through the crowd of rowdy dancers and started to dance. I started to find the beat to the song and made my hips sway with it. It wasn't too long before I lost myself dancing. But then I was aware of someone's hands on my waist.

I turned to push whoever's hands they were off of me but then stopped when I realized they were Blaze's. I took a step back making our lower halves touch. At the slight contact we made I could help but not like the feeling of our bodies together.

Usually when I go out guys' push themselves all up on me, but Blaze was letting me take the lead. And I loved it. I felt like I had so much power over him but I knew that in a fraction of a second if he wanted to, he could have me in the palm of his hand.

So I took a little step into him and once again I was lost. It was like our bodies were speaking for us. His body moved perfectly in sync with mine. My body craved more of his touch, but being the gentleman he is, he kept his hands perfectly on my hips.

I turned to face him. I snaked my arms around his shoulders running my hands through his silky smooth hair. I felt his grip tighten around my waist making me to jump a little.

"You're making it awfully hard for me to be a gentleman right now Kitten." He nipped at my ear. I had to stifle a moan as I leaned into him.

"Who said I wanted a gentleman?" I challenged him. I pulled back to look into his eyes. I could see himself debating on whether to give in to me or not.