Chapter 2

"Mommy why don't I have a daddy?" April asked me

My heart tore to pieces you could hear it shatter at her question.

"Oh sweetie you do have a daddy." I told her while a few tears slid down my cheeks ruining my make-up.

I wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly. Sobbing I told her "sweetie you do have a daddy."

April perked up "really, where is he, why isn't he here, can I meet him?" April just started asking me a bunch of questions I didn't know the answer to.

"I don't know sweetie."

**********later that day after the studio***

After the studio April and I went to the store cause we were running low on a few things.

We were in the fruit and veggie area when I heard a voice that sounded all to familiar. It sounded like they were on the phone. I took a peek over my shoulder and my suspicions were correct.

"And why would I do that?" They said into the phone. There was a pause.

"Yeah right, that's not going to happen."

"Yeah yeah, I'll talk to you later bye."

The person turned around to get back to there shopping when they noticed me.

"Perrie, Perrie is that you? Oh my god that is you how have you been girl?" They said walking over to me.

"I'm doing great Tulisa." I said to Tulisa as we went our separate ways to continue our shopping.

**********************

Got you didn't I. Thought it was Zayn didn't you but no it was Tulisa (little mix's mentor on the X-Factor)

Stories to read (written by my friends)

ElizabethDeMunck 'her beautiful heart'

Brookinator5 'two lives one soul'

Morganpeters9 'destiny' and 'shiver board academy'

StephanieMarieHoran-Styles 'unforgettable a Niall horan love story'

Maggiebarabra 'the probably not so mystical everyday story of a slightly average girl' and 'A long collection of short stories'

Check out my first story 'you did what Louis'

People to follow besides the people with stories listed above

StaceyDeMunck (Elizabeth's sister)

SamBassan (Maggie's brother)

You can find all these people in my follows on my profile and they have great stories.