Two

Two

"Stand! Bow!" After the class pres said that, the class was finally over.

Without realizing, the last bell of the day has ranged. I look out off the window, it's evening already. The sun has filled the sky with a various range of oranges and reds. It looked pretty, especially because it's not snowing yet. The sky is still as clear as it was on spring.

I packed my bags, swipe some dusts off my skirt as I stood up from my seat. Once all the prep to go home is done, I walked out. But I'm still followed by a bunch of girls who admires me. No, I am not Isayama the Second, so stop following me! It seems that I now got the nickname, 'The Cool Beauty' from the incident with Isayama. At least I have a cool nickname to start my first year at Iwatobi.

I'm seriously getting sick of this crowd. Sigh, where's Mako-chan? I still need to find him to ask about the message on the paper. After I read the message, miraculously the teacher found out about it and started giving the whole class a pop quiz for no reason. I mean, the teach only saw it, didn't announce anything about it, and without further ado, bam! A pop quiz. I think he have some kind of grudge against me. Meh, I'm just too awesome for his league.

But I didn't have a chance to talk to Mako-chan about the message because he disappears so fast. That's weird, since he's Mako-chan, I thought he'd wait for me to have lunch with him. But there is the incident with Isayama too, so I guess he wouldn't want to wait that long... And he took off hastily too, as if he have to catch an invisble bus inside the school or something.

When the crowd has finally disappeared, saying their goodbyes, I reached my shoe locker. The locker creaked a bit as I took out my casual sneakers, probably because of age. While I put my sneakers on and leaving my indoor sandals next to my bag beside me, I saw Mako-chan with Haru-chan and a shorter blonde guy. This is a perfect chance. I hurried tying up my shoelaces.

Once I'm done, I grabbed my bag and started running. I have to hurry or I'll miss him again!

The winds brushes my hair as I ran as fast as I could. "Mako-chan!!" I shouted. He looks over to me, surprised. I grabbed him and give him a good firm hug, just in case he decides to run away again. "We have a lot of stuff to talk over," I glare at him. Mako-chan sweat dropped, and that's when I realized that there were quite a number of students staring at me and Mako-chan. I pouted. "What's wrong with this? It's just fine in Paris." I let go.

Mako-chan smiled. "Ake-chan, remember him?" He pointed to the hipster blonde dude next to him. He looked like he was high on sugar. By looking at his features, I noticed him fairly quickly.

"Nope." I tease. The blonde pouts.

"Ake-chan, you're such a meanie~" he wailed. I snicker, seeing that's he's going to glomp me into his hug. And he did. Although I hate physical contacts and rarely do them (Mako-chan was an exception), because he's my childhood friend, I felt so much more comfortable.

"Am I, Na-kun?" I grin, giving him a tighter hug. Na-kun as in Hazuki Nagisa. We used to have a hug competition. It includes us gripping each other to death. I win most of them, though. But he won this time. Wait, how? It was as if my lungs were getting crushed, my breathing became heavy and rough. I tried stopping Na-kun by grabbing his arm, I could feel his muscles. Has he been working out? Or is it just swimming? "Timeout, timeout!" I gasped.

"Yay! I win!" He screamed in joy. "So you do remember me!"

Since when did he overpowered me? "Of course I do, what're friends for?" I slapped his back. Payback. He almost killed me!

"Ouch! Ake-chan, that hurts!" He pouts playfully again. He carresss his back, which I'm certain would have a slap mark over there. But his eyes looked guilty as he saw my ragged breathing. Then I could feel as if he's scanning me throughly. "But, by the way..." Now he honestly looks up and down at me. "You look really different now!"