Chapter: 2 - "Do I know you love?"

Jasmine's P.O.V:

*One Week Later*

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Its been about a week since we moved to London and i'm just now settling in. Time zones have been keeping me up all night but i'm finally used to it. I absolutely adore my room. I have a perfect view of the London Eye. The townhouse is a bit smaller than the house in Miami but i love it. Its very modern and just has that . . English look to it.

Over these past seven days Liam gained a British accent. Which is crazy. He said it happens to him all the time. I understand that he was born here and that he stayed out here sometimes with his grandparents but I just don't understand how someone can have an American accent one moment then a few days later have a full on British accent. I thought he was joking the first time he spoke with his new accent but two days later I was assured. I'm not complaining though. His accent is kinda . . sexy.

Liam promised me he was going to show me London today and i'm really excited about it. Its just going to be us. Karen and Geoff are going to work and are supposed to come home around 9:00. Enough time for Liam and I to spend time together.

I absolutely love it.

Liam's voice rung through my room. "Jasmine, are you ready?" 

 I lifted my head up towards the door, seeing Liam leaning on the door frame. I smiled while pulling blond strands behind my ear. "Uh, yeah, just let me get my shoes."

 I closed my journal and set it on my nightstand along with my pen. I walked to my closet looking to the floor for shoes to pick. I resolved on two, needing another opinion. I grabbed one pair of brown boots the other black and walked out the closet. Liam was sat on my bed on his phone. 

 "Liam?" He pulled his head up, eyebrows risen. "Which do you like better? Black or brown?"

 "Babe, my opinion's not gonna matter because you're still going to pick the one you want."

 "That's not true-just-" I sighed. "Which one do you like better?" 

 He paused looking at pairs along with my clothes. "I like the brown." He pointed to my right.

 I scrunched my face, "Really?" 

 "See!-"

 "No, no, no. Its just. . Black goes with everything and I just expected you to pick it." He shook his head. 

 I looked at him guilty. "Well go on. Put the black ones on." He chuckled.

 After I slipped the knee high boots on Liam and I left my room and walked down two stories to the front door.

The cool summer air brisked against my face as I walked down the white steps stopping on the grey stone pavement. I turned around finding Liam eventually walking down the steps after locking the front door. Liam pointed towards the BMW parked along the curb of the street. I walked to the passenger door waiting for him to unlock it.

"Baby,"

"Hm?" I whisked my  head towards Liam standing next to me. "Open the door."

"You're on the drivers side." He laughed. 

My cheeks reddened "Oh, sorry." I scurried to the other side of the car.

"Its okay." He smirked after unlocking the car. 

I slid into the car, feeling slightly awkward in the 'passenger' seat. After buckling my seat belt I turned to Liam.

"So, where are we going?"