A/N

Haii everyone so no Why Me!?  Is not over yet BUT I have all of the chapters and everything on my computer in Word Docs SO I just wanted to give you guys a heads up I WILL be turning this story into a series and then HOPEFULLY I'll eventually get them published!  I love(d) writing this book and I'll love writing Why Her!?  And Why Him!?  Yes those are the titles of the next 2 books!  I won't tell you all of the others or even how many I'll be making but with the support of all you guys I'll keep writing and writing till my fingers fall off!  I love you guys so much and Why Me!?  Wouldn't have been such a hit without you  guys there to support me and the story!!  This is my first story EVER on Wattpad and it was such a hit I desided to make 3 more!!  I'll be starting on Why Her!? in Vlad's POV BUT It'll be Vlad and Natalies POV Claire's POV's will be in the first and third books but I may change things up!  Finding this website and all of you guys was the BEST thing that could have EVER happened!  I still can't get over how Why Me!? was such a hit!  I may even take some suggestions or collab with another writer or a few writers!  So if your interested then send me a chapter of how you want Why Her!?  To start!  It can be ANYWAY you want!  I'll have to fix it around (maybe) so it'll fit with Why Me!?'s story line but I think this would be an AMAZING oportunity for whoever I collab with and me!  If your interested then message me or put a teaser chapter into the comments!!

P.S  I might even make a chapter in this story of all of the Teasers you guys send/post with your credits!  At most I will choose 3 others to collab with me!  I'm so very excited about this that I can't even contain it any longer and that's why I had to do this A/N now!  I can't wait to see what you guys are up to!  And I will read EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.  I will personally choose and I will give everyone a chance <3

Sorry!  I forgot the deadlines!  So it'll start today (Monday July 8th) and End Monday July 29th depending on how many I get (A lot of people gave up on Why Me!?  When I was going through the rough depression thing) so.  Lets get this started on a good note shall we? c: