Unbreakable Bond- Moving

Unbreakable Bond- Moving-Chapter one

Larissa stood in her bedroom, looking out the window, watching as the wolf she's known for 15 years walks away. Even after it disappears into the dark forest, she stares out the window.

"I know you don't want to do this, but we have no choice Ari."

Larissa turned and faced her mother. Her eyes did not hold the warmth they usually did.

"I know mom, I just wish we didn't have to go. I've grown to love this place." Ari told her mom with her mind, not with her heart. They didn't know about the wolf.

Her mom walked over and embraced her.

"I understand. I know neither your dad or I have been around much, but we love you and if this wasn't the only option then we wouldn't be leaving."

Ari didn't say anything in reply, just walked out of the room, putting her red cloak on and grabbing her bag with a wolf that looked like Lakota , which she had gotten in memory of her dear friend. She went and sat in the moving truck. She put her headphones in and turned the volume up, ignoring the warning her Galaxy S four gave her.

New Orleans,  Louisiana

Larissa stepped out of the truck after her mom, enjoying the cool breeze.

"Well hey there," a voice says, coming over to her. "I'm Shane."

Shane had dark brown hair, and the darkest greem eyes she had ever seen. They made her think of Lakota, but Shane's were much darker.

"I'm Larissa, but just call me Ari." She replied,  pulling her hood off.

"Nice cloak. So, what brings you to New Orleans?" He asked, and she heard his accent come through.

"My parents bussiness. I take it your a local?"

His grin was amazing.

"Did my accent give it away? Or are you just a spooky mind reader?" 

"Haha, maybe."

"Larissa, come help unpack!" Her mom yelled.

"See ya later Shane," Ari ran off before Shane could say anything.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. 

Larissa thought, bringing boxes inside.

Her room was huge. Her parents had gotten a huge loan, giving them a better house then in Forks.

It wasn't the master suite,  but it was almost just as big. She had her own bathroom, completed with a stand-up shower, and double sinks.

There was a walk in closet that Larissa would hardly be able to fill up. A huge window looked outside, giving her a decent view. On another wall was a much smaller window, leading out onto a balcony. A queen size bed already sat on the middle of one wall, looking out of the window.

The truck had been unloaded,  and her mom and dad had gone to look at the building for there bussiness.

Feeling unbelievably tried, Larissa laid upon the bed and slept. 

(So I reached my comments, but not my votes. Sad. Okay, so 3 comments,  and 3 votes. Thanks guys.)