ZORO'S CONCLUSION

Zoro's POV
The way we've seen our captain cries like that everybody seems to be worried. Even nami and the others he hasn't eaten for days now when we called him to eat he's just going to said he has no appetite. He's just coming in and out of the room where keiz was confined. Then going up to sunny 's head again that's his everyday routine. He's barely eating too. Then i recall when we first saw keiz in the village everyone drop jaw to her face. She's pretty i can say that creepy? You can say that. I noticed luffy that time its the first time he eyed a girl so when i see him carrying keiz back in the ship and how desperate he is on not letting keiz died. So foolish of me to think that he actually likes her. Tsk stupid conclusion. But then i realize everything its because its reminding him so much of his brother's death dying from protecting him!. Must be a real burden to him but where ere we that time tsk were not on his side when those things happens to him. Maybe until now he's still holding it and makes him remembered everything when keiz saved him were deadly indebted to that girl. I can't even imagine how he wants to kill himself that time. Gomenasai luffy.

Again hahahahha
how sweet of zoro huhuju