EVERYONES CONDITIONS

Law's POV
We just escaped from marines when oi tra guy save her don't let her die!!!! We were all taken aback when we saw who was in luffy's arm. We all step back 'what are you doing she's gonna die if you don't treat her now oi. He's right i carry the girl outside i can hear the guys were arguing outside but what a damage this girl gets is this mugiwara's doing? Of course not why would he hurt the girl then bring her here are you even thinking???? Myself argued with me,it got a good point tsk but this is almost a dead body.

Sanji's POV
Luffy are you insane to brought that girl back here? I ask angrily because of that girl nami san and robin san are still in coma and that girl almost killed us all are you really out of your mind i scold him. Then were disturbed by the running chopper shouting to himself don't die don't die then luffy run into him chopper how  is she??? I don't know luffy then chopper made his way back to the room. Oi luffy Sanji's right we're almost killed by that girl why would you bring her back??? Zoro second me not to mention this is the first time we called each others name. Oi luffy just let that girl die when i said those words he look at me then shouts if not because of her im a goner now he said he's losing his strength he's in his knee crying i thought you all died i thought again that i couldn't protect anyone until she protect me when blackbeards about to finish me she stops the attack then tell me you're all alive then admit she hurt two of my friends i couldn't let her die i don't want it to happen again someone died from protecting me i don't want it to happen again not again.............
We calm luffy until he fell asleep law said he's just tired and bruised out then keiz is in bad condition i wonder how would it affect luffy if we said she's barely keeping up that's why we decided to tell him later that everything's fine nothing to worry about. Huhhhh. I was lost in thoughts when chopper called us because nami san and robin san is up. We told them what's the situation we in and surprisingly they said its just fine robin san said she can understand her. So seems like everything's fine now.

Soso next is zoro's POV SO WATCH OUT