1.4

Cara's POV:

As our drinks arrived, we decided to wait on for Kendall before we ordered our food. Michael was discussing hair dye colours with me, which kept making me smile and giggle.

Michael was a really funny guy; he was always good for you whenever you needed cheering up. But then again, he was always good, at and for anything. Although he can get annoying at times.

As I was about to open my mouth to speak, Kendall came rushing through the doors with a huge smile plastered on her face. We all looked up to her in confusion - especially Gigi and I.

There was an awkward silence for a minute or two, we were all so confused why Kendall was so happy. So, because we obviously all noticed the silence between us, Calum's voice emerged suddenly with a smirk on his face.

"What's gotten you in such a good mood? He asked.

Kendall jumped and squealed.

She took a deep breath, opened her mouth and said; "Okay, so... CARA, GIGI AND I GOT A PLACE AS ONE OF THE PERFORMERS AT THE GLOBAL MUSIC AWARDS HOLY SHIT I'M DYING THIS IS HUGE!"

Gigi and I's eyes widened in shock, as were the boys'.

"You're joking? Ri...right?" My heart stopped, knowing that we were going to perform in front of so many famous artists/celebrities, and fans.

Kendall began clapping her hands, her pony tail swinging in her face.

"Nope! I couldn't believe it also. Our manager told me that they were going to be picking our songs for us to perform. I can't believe it!"

"Shit guys, congrats! This is huge!" Michael congratulates us, getting up from his seat and pulling us all (including the boys) into a giant group hug. These six people were and are my best friends, and I'm so happy to be with them all.