LadyNoir Live!

So this is just a short little drabble I thought of with my Miraculous Ladybug friends, shout out to Kitty and Kitten Noir!! We were all just fangirling about the theme song(karaoke version) and this just came into my head.

So I recommend all of you to listen to the 2nd version of the song where Marinette and Adrien sings about their feelings. Anyways, enjoy!!
__________________________
Summary:
Ever wonder how Marinette and Adrien will sing their theme song? Well, here's one of them randomly having fun and jamming to the song. Just full of randomness and fun! Btw, Marinette and Adrien are kind of like actors for the show and are dating.
__________________________

The camera shakes slightly as Adrien's hands adjusted its position, making loud sounds as he did. "You ready, Mari?"

Marinette chuckled as she sat on her swirly chair. She looked at the camera and said,"When you're bored and waiting for the director to call you."

"This could also be for the fans!" Adrien exclaimed as he sat on the chair next to hers. Both of them laughed at their idea. How did they think of this? Well, Adrien was really bored so he just suddenly bursted out saying he wanted to listen to the Miraculous Ladybug theme song.

And well, here they are.

"Start!" Adrien said as he clicked play on the laptop in front of them.

Marinette took a deep breathe as she let out a short giggle before saying,"In the day time, I'm Marinette." Her arms and shoulders raised,"Just a normal girl with a normal life!"

The blonde teen next to her snickered as he gave thumbs up to the camera and nodding as to show he was agreeeing with what Marinette was saying.

"But there's something about me that know one knows yet," Marinette went closer to the lens. As she raised her finger in front of her lips and winked. "Because I have a secret!"

Adrien spread his arms high as she said and started laughing in the back. "Another day, I'm back at school," She sang as she and Adrien danced randomly.

"I think about him, he's so cool!" Marinette pointed at Adrien who took out sunglasses and put it on as he made shooting gestures to the camera. "He looks at me," Adrien looks at her. "I look away!" Marinette dramatically looked at the other direction as her hands were on her chest.

Adrien then slides away from the screen as Marinette went closer to the camera. "But does he see me anyway?"

The two sang,"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"He's got me spinning round!" Adrien twirled Marinette with her chair. "My feet are off the ground!"

She backed away a bit,"And when the sun goes down..." The teen took a deep breathe and swooshed to the front, putting on her Ladybug mask.

"That's when I become! Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test when things go wrong! Miraculous! The luckiest! The power of love always so strong!"

Both of them started dancing small and simple moves in sync. Adrien was mouthing the lyrics all the way and the two were laughing.

It was Adrien's turn now as he spun around and put on his mask and cat ears. "I am a cat, just chilling out." He made some clawing movements.

"But in the night, she's all I think about!" He pointed at Marinette who grin and posed at the camera.

He flexed his arms and sang,"I feel so strong when she's around." Marinette wrapped her arms around him as he continued,"She picks me up when I am down!"

Marinette joined in as she sang,"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Oh no, you'll never know!" His finger made 'no' gestures to the camera. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He gave his Chat Noir smirk. "My love can only grow!" Both the two heroes made heart shapes with their hands.

Adrien pulled her chair closer to him. "And when I see her smile, that's when she becomes," he kiss her cheek as Marinette gave a flushed smile.

"Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test when things go wrong!" Their duet started as Adrien harmonized with her voice. "Miraculous, The luckiest! (Woah ooh!) The power of love always so strong!"

The two began standing up from their chairs and danced. Adrien twirled Marinette around and laughed. The chorus repeated again as Adrien sang loudly,"Miraculous! You are the best!"

As the song reached near its end, the both of them looked at each other and shouted together.

"Miraculous!!"

They were both panting and laughing when Alya and Nino walked in and stared at them. "What the hell were you guys doing?"

Their reply? Just a short burst of giggles and laughs.

__________________________
Done!! Next part will be Babysitting Blues Part 2 so be excited!! Lol ^^ hope you all enjoyed that!