Chap. 9

Sabrina and Keith in Media

Brandon, Neek, and Malik was waiting on Jetta to come to school. Brandon haven't seen her since the day he seen her at the mall. That's not like her to not to come to school.

Jessie came to school faithful. Acting like nothing was wrong. He even asked Brandon have he seen Jetta. He seem so concern when he did.

"Man this not like Jet at all." Neek said.

"Don't we know it. Something don't seem right to me." Malik said.

"What you mean?" Brandon and Neek asked him at the same time.

"Have you guys seen them scratches on Jessie face he trying to hide?" Malik asked them.

"No." Brandon and Neek said at the same time.

"Y'all asses slow as fuck." Malik said.

He walked inside the school building and went to his first block class. Him and Brandon have that class together along with Jessie.

Neek went on to her class she shared with Keith and Jetta.

Brandon walked in the classroom behind Malik.

The teacher have work on the board for them to do, but all Malik and Brandon wanted to do was ask Jessie some questions.

Jessie saw them coming and clenched his jaws together. He really didn't have time for no one questions or bullshit today. Especially not two white boys.

"May I help you two?" Jessie asked them.

"Just wanted to know have you talk to Jetta last night." Brandon asked him.

Jessie nodded his head no.

"Damn who scratched your face up like that?" Malik asked him.

Brandon just shook his head.

"I don't have no scratches on my face." Jessie got loud. He thought he covered it up.

"Yes the hell you do. Damn. You and Jetta be getting it in like that?" Malik asked with a smirked.

Brandon glared at Malik.

"No Jetta and I don't even have sex. I haven't seen Jetta in a while." Jessie said.

Brandon sighed in relief. He don't want to think about Jetta with someone else in that way.

"Hmm okay, well if you hear from Jetta, let us know." Malik said then walked away.

Brandon followed.

"Lying ass." Malik mumbled. "I'm telling you something not right with that dude man." He shook his head.

Brandon didn't say anything. He knew something seem fishy about the whole conversation, but he decided to keep his cool.

~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile Jetta was stuck tied to a bed all bruised up. Her eyes was swollen shut, her lips was swollen, plus she had deep cut on her face.

Jetta couldn't do anything but cry. How could she get out this? She was hungry. Jessie not feeding her, nor letting her use the bathroom. Jetta felt so disgusted with herself, but what could she do?

She wish Brandon would come rescue her. Have he caught on that she's missing? Have he went by her house and checked on her?

She never miss Brandon as much as she miss him now. She don't know what to do. There's nothing she can do.

She wish Jessie hurry up and kill her, this is no way a person should live. She refused to live this way.

"Somebody help me." She yelled out. Knowing no one would be able to hear her.

Why would Jessie do her like this? He seem so nice in the beginning. They haven't even been dating a full a month yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The school day has end. Still not a word from Jetta.

"I think we should go to her mom house and see if she there. She probably sick or something." Brandon said.

"Man I guess. I'm telling you something seem fishy about that dude Jessie." Malik said.

"Well whatever the case is. We need to find out quick." Neek said.

Jessie went spending pass them. Like he was in a hurry.

"Aye lets follow that nigga, then go check on Jetta at her house." Neek said.

"Good idea." Brandon said.

Brandon really wasn't a fighter, but if he have to he would kill somebody over his baby. Malik is more the fighter. The bad boy. So he always down to fight. He don't care if you, black, white, Spanish, Indian, Asian, etc. He don't care. Especially if it someone he care about.

Brandon, Neek, and Malik got in Brandon car and followed behind Jessie.

"Damn this nigga live in the boondocks. Look at all these trees." Neek said.

"Hell yeah tell me about this. This must be the country." Brandon said.

When Jessie pulled up to a small mobile home house, Brandon and Malik share looks.

"He live by hisself?" Neek asked.

"How would we know?" Malik said back.

"I was just asking." Neek said.

"And I just told you." Malik said.

"Don't start with me." Neek rolled her eyes, behind Malik head.

"You started with me first." Malik said.

"Would you two shut the hell up." Brandon said and drive off.

Now it's time to check up on Jetta.

When they got to Jetta mom house, her oldest brother Kevin open the door and jacked Brandon up.

"Where the fuck my sister at?" Kevin growled out at Brandon.

"How would I know?" Brandon said, trying to get out Kevin's hold on him.

"You suppose to keep an eye out for her, and you let her go missing. I should kick your white ass." Kevin glared at Brandon.

"No need to start with the white remarks." Brandon glared back at Kevin.

"Right. Kev you tripping." Neek said.

"Shut up Neek." Kevin said.

"You shut the hell up." Neek said.

"Whatever. Yo where the hell is my sister? She been missing for a while now." Kevin said. "Mama not taking this shit well. Vick about to smash every glass plate we have in the house." Kevin shook his head.

Brandon shook his head too. Vick and Jetta was really close.

"Look man, we may know where she at. So when we get her, we will bring her back." Brandon said.

"Hell no, that's my sister. I'm going too." Kevin said.

"I am too." Vick came down the stairs.

"Where all y'all going to fit at?" Neek asked.

"I got a car." Vick mugged Neek.

"Oooh yeah I forgot about that." Neek said.

"Can we leave now?" Malik said impatiently.

They all rushed out the house.

***************
Thoughts

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014