Part 3: "I Know You Like Her"

Btw guys the picture above is exactly how Brinae looks but I need to look for more pics of her.

Brinae's POV

I throw on some warm clothes since it's freaking snowing today.(pic above). Okay this shouldn't be awkward at all since I have clothes on and I can talk comfortably with Mikey.
(At sch)

I have almost all my classes with him except for my first period which is awful, saying that all the popular kids are in it and a new kid is arriving today. Probably another brat.

"Okay class settle down we need to meet our new friend" the teacher claps for attention.

I try to move my head around the kid in front of me so I can see the girl. She is the same size as me (which I am skinny) except she has a bigger butt and hips. She has really curly dark brown hair and she is African American. She looks so innocent and sweet.

"Hey everyone, my name is Tamisha Smith and my face is up here fellas." She says with complete confidence. WOW

She walks to the back of the class and sits beside me. Well time to boost my confidence and practice actually talking to people other than my mom and Michael.

"Hey Tamisha, I uhh like your outfit." I blankly state and look at her.

"Thanks uhh-"

"Brinae but you can call me Bri," I say, kinda getting the hang of it.

"I like your name, sounds so sassy, but especially your hair, it's so voluminous and the color is epic." She turns her body to face me

"Aww thanks, I not used to complements but thanks. I actually dyed my hair myself." I admit and shake my hair.

"Wow amazing, I think I've just found myself a new friend," she nudges my arm with her elbow smiling.

"Haha yup me too," I playful push her breaking the touch barrier.

( lunch )

Tamisha and I have became best friends in like no time talking in the hallways before we part ways to our different classes. Luckily we have lunch together and all the classes after that, now I can introduce her to Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton.

We both grab apples and head to the back of the lunch room, my favorite spot. She looks at me weirdly, I know what she is thinking, why am I always away from society?

"I know what your thinking, it's just I'm not popular and I get bullied so no one needs to know I am here." I go to the latch that opens the vent but it's open.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know, but what are u doing?" She squats beside me furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm taking you to my favorite place," I chuckle and go through the vent. She follows and her face turns into a hole bunch of O's. I see the rest of my small group of friends sitting in the grass singing.

"Heart break girlllll," Luke and Calum sing softly and Tamisha claps after they are done.

"That was amazing," she says and looks at me.

" I didn't know you guys sing," I sit playfully push Michael.

"We are actually in a band," Michael messes with my hair.

"Who is your friend?" Ashton gets up and walks near Tamisha smiling with his huge dimples, and I can see Tamisha's heart melting.

"I'm Tamisha," she bits her lip while folding her hands and swaying herself back and forth.

"Well aren't you a cutie," Calum blushes and laughs.

"Tamisha these are my other friends, Micheal, Ashton, Calum, and Luke." I say.