Part 5: "Do You Believe In Magic?"

Brinae's POV

It's been really hectic lately. Running around trying to find warm clothes for the tour. I found a whole bunch of dresses but what in the hell to I look like to wear a damn dress. I mean if I had Nicki Minaj's body then okay but I'm a piece of wood right now. Anyway before I go crazy with ranting I should probably tell you what is happening with Michael and I. Hehehehe, well he still hasn't asked me and he has been distant for the past few days. I don't know what is going on but for shucks sake i have the right to be bloody mad. Uhhhh Newt taught me that,hehe.

The doorbell rang and guess what it's those 4 handsome guys.

"Hola Como Estas?" I say while welcoming them in.

"Heyyyyy bestie" Ashton Ruffles my hair.

"Where is the food at?" Luke walks in my kitchen not even bothering to say hi.

"Luke you get back here right this instant!" Ashton yells for him while Michael laughs on his phone.

"Heyyyy Bri-Z," Calum pulls me into a hug. I don't know how he felt but it was a long one and very intimate.

"Uhhh hi," I look into his chocolate brown eyes and his grin fades.

"Hmmm," he  moves his hands lower down my back, close to my buttocks. "Is this better?"

"Calum I- I- I can't." I move his hands while still staring into his eyes.

"I'm sorry I understand," he moves away frowning a little.

"No I didn't mean to offend you, I just-" I paused thinking of an excuse. "You know what lets go get coffee" I take his hand.

"Brinae, are you going like that?" He scans my body.

"Uhhhhhh pshht no, I was going to change," I try to play it off.

"Okay what ever you say," he lets me go upstairs into my room.

I change into a warm outfit and go to Calum.

All set (pic above)
--------------------------------------------------

We enter Starbucks and the smell of none other than coffee fills the air. Plus it's warm in here, haha cold you can't fuck with me now. I stuck my tounge out to no one in particular and quickly put it back in.

"Soooo... What do u want?" Calum puts his hands in his pocket and sways back and forth. God it's cute when he does that.

"Hmmm maybe a mocha frappe," I tap my chin while looking up at him, cause lets be honest he is a giraffe.

"Cool I will order for you, mean while find a table," he orders and I obey.
-----------------------------------------------

Now we are sitting at the table drinking our coffee in complete silence. Hmmm this is awkward.

"Uhh Brinae?" He looks out through window.

"Yea," I look at my coffee and stir it.

He doesn't respond after that. I eventually look out the window to see that it has become dark. 5 minutes probably pasted now and Calum started to speak.

"Would you be happy if something bad always happened to you?" He looks me in the eyes with his watering.

"What are you implying?" I take a sip of the coffee.

"Nevermind," he is about to turn but I grab his arm and make him face me. Carefully I pull up the sleeve of his flannel and see three fresh cuts. I gasp in shocked but soon smile softly again.

"Calum can I tell you something?" I hold his hand.

"Anything," he whispers while a tear rolls down his cheek.

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," I pull him into a hug.

"Thanks Bri, we should head back now," he holds my hand and we walk out of Starbucks like champs.
------------------------------------(home)
So we arrive to my house and I see two shadows, one that looks like my mom, and the other taller and bigger. He has a object in his hand that is looks like a knife and is held up to her throat.

"What the hell is going on in your house?" Calum whisper yelled.

"My dad came to take money again," I start to look down with rage.

"Omg we should call the cops," Calum started to dial the number but I hopped out the car with my hands balled into fist.

The door opened and he pushed my mom out the house and stopped when he saw me.

"Where the fuck were you you little skank?" He grabs my shirt pulling me up. But I reacted really fast with a hard kick to the tic tac.

"Oowwwwwwwwwwwwchhhhhh!" He falls to the floor and I took a chance to punch him in the jaw and kick his stomach hard.

"Brinae stop its alright," my mom pulls me back but I notice a cut on her neck and her arm is bleeding.

"Mom, I love you-" I get cut off by police sirens.

"Okay ma'am everything is going to be alright we will get him arrested" he hand cuffs the female dog on the floor and walks him to the car.

Calum comes running over with his hands stretched out to hug me and my mom.

"Shhhhh it's okay, it's okay," he rubs our backs and I didn't realize I was crying until he spoke up.

"Remember what you told me, happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." I feel him smile, and slowly one creeps up on my face.
----------------------------------------

I'm laying down in the living room with my mom and Calum. My mom is passed out while Calum and I are talking.

"Do you believe in magic?" Calum asks me while laying on my lap yawning.

"Well did you see what happened back there?" I played with the curly ends of his hair.

"Yea and-" he closes his eyes.

"That was our magical spell," I rub his back while both of us fall into a wonderful deep sleep.
========================================================================================AUTHORS NOTE

Well haeeeeeeeee guys I hope you like this chapter, and I wonder why Michael is avoiding her, and why Calum is warming up to her. Hmmm.... Anyway what did you think about this part, comment please. Oh and in the next chapter listen to the song, I hate this part right here by the pussy cat dolls I think that's what it's called. But just to warn you it's going to be sad so bring out the ICECREAM and the teddy bear who's eyebrows kinda remind me of Will Poulter, whatttt????? Anyway thanks for reading byyyeeeeee.

~Mishae~