"Wake up my beauty." whispered a lovely voice into Zoro's ear as he was slightly sleeping on his and Sanji's bed.

"Ngh. No... Wanna sleep."

"I made breakfast."

"..."

"You need to eat. Now stand up and follow me!"

"I'm not hungry."

"You've been not hungry for 4 days now. What's wrong?"

"I don't know..."

Sanji looked with worried eyes at his husband-to-be. He put his hand on Zoro's forehead to check if he was hot, which the green haired wasn't.

"Eating a little bit won't harm you..."

"Yeah you're right. Give me a few minutes to get ready and then I'll join you."

"Thank you my marimo."

"Don't call me that!" shouted Zoro and blushed. The blonde man left the room and Zoro sat on the edge of the bed. He rubbed the sleep off his face and stood up.

The green haired man picked up a black t-shirt plus gray loosen trousers and changed into them. After that Zoro opened the door to the living room, where also the kitchen was since the both rooms were connected.

The table was already sat but Sanji was still in the kitchen to make some more delicious sandwiches. Zoro sat down on a chair and yawned while stretching himself.

"Still tired?"

"Yes. What did you make to eat?"

"Sandwiches."

"Aren't those too much? I mean I won't eat much..."

"That's no problem. I'll just give them Luffy when I see him at work. And you shouldn't work today."

"I'm fine."

"No you aren't. Do you think I haven't noticed it when you somethings go to the bathroom and throw up."

"I probably just ate something rotten..."

"We've got nothing rotten in this apartment."

"Maybe I ate something bad at work?"

"You only eat my food. So stop lying. Tomorrow's Saturday and then we'll visit a doctor!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NOOOO!"

"YEEESSSSSS!"

"I hate you."

"Love you too. Now let's eat."

Zoro huffed and his lover put a sandwich on his plate. Sanji put on his plate also a sandwich and started eating. He looked at the green haired and saw that he was staring at the food.