"I'm back marimo!" called Sanji out after he unlocked the door and entered the apartment. But he didn't get a answer so he looked in the living room and saw a cute sleeping Zoro on their black couch.

He walked over to him and sat down in the couch. Sanji lead over Zoro and kissed him on the front head and earned a flinch from the green haired.

'He looks so cute!'

"Hey, Zoro. You awake?"

No answer. The blonde haired shook the other man's body but Zoro still didn't awake. Since it was already 9pm Sanji lifted his lover and carried him bride-style in the bedroom.

He laid him down and picked the blanked up from the floor, which Zoro probably thrown there after standing up. First he shook it out and then covered Zoro with it to his chin. After that he laid down as well, he slipped under their blanked and fell asleep.

Zoro awoke when he felt Sanji standing up from bed. He turned on his back and looked at his soon-to-be-husband.

"Where are you going?"

"Making something good to eat for you."

The green haired grumble and turned on his left side again.

"Don't forget that you're going to see the doctor today."

Then the blonde left the room and Zoro was left alone in the big bedroom.

~ at the doctor -

"Good morning. My name is Trafalgar Law and I'm you doctor. So for what are you here today?"

"Hello. Well you see my boyfriend over here hasn't been feeling well for a while now and he didn't want to visit a doctor..."

"Ok. I'm going to take a blood sample. Is that alright?"

Zoro huffed and let the doctor do his work.

~ some time later ~

"So the blood samples came back a few minutes ago and..."

"What's the matter? Is Zoro sick?!" Sanji panicked and stood up.

"Well... He's pregnant."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yelled Zoro and got a red face from it. "I CAN'T GET PREGNANT! CAN'T YOU SEE, I'M A MAN!"

"No need to get furious Zoro-ya. The results don't lie and the morning sickness your partner mentioned match perfectly to a pregnancy..."

"So I impregnated Zoro?"

"Yes you did."

"But how?"

"Well I had such a feeling since he was perfectly healthy and then when I scanned him, he had a uterus."

"So I'm like half woman?"

"Yes. I would say that you probably will be able to give birth naturally and breastfeed."

"Eh?"

"Come on Zoro, you wouldn't want to feed our baby from you? You always let me suck them, so why not our baby? You're such a mean mommy!"

"Sanji!"

"I think I'll leave you two alone for a while. Maybe you can come up with names already..."

"W-what?"

Author's Note:

Sorry, I know this chapter is very short
for the time it took
but I was lazy lately and playing sims 4
the whole time...
(male pregnancy mod for sims 4 is amazing!)
:D

I think the next chapter will be the wedding...