Chapter 29

*December 28*

I woke up in my bed still tired. I was about to go back to sleep but then I remembered..... Chris's birthday is today! He's turning seventeen today. I got him a birthday present a few days ago I hope he likes it. I looked at the time It was 12:00. I guess I overslept whoops. I got my phone and texted Chris a happy birthday. I got up and stretched. I went downstairs to get breakfast and what I saw made me stopp doing anything. My dad was sitting on the couch with the rest of my family. I slowly tried to walk back up the stairs but one of the steps creaked. My mom was the only one that heard it and gave me a stern look that said 'you're coming down here and you're gonna like it'. I mentally sighed and went into the living room and tried to fake smile.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty." Damien teased. I stuck my tongue out in response. My father turned around to face me.

"Damien is this your girlfriend?" Father asked. Damien and I gagged at the same time.

"We're brother and sister." I said. Does he not remember me? He looked confused. "Don't you remember me? I'm your daughter (Y/N)." Not being remembered hurt.

"Oh now I remember. It's been so long and my memory isn't as good as it used to be." He looked at me and smiled like nothing was wrong.

"Whatever." I mumbled under my breath. "I'm going to get something to eat." I went into the kitchen and got my phone out. I saw that I got a text from Chris.

From Chris: Hey babe can you come over to my place at around three????

To Chris: Yeah I'll see you then

I put my phone away and ran upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and got dressed in a plain black shirt, black skinny jeans, black converse, black beanie, a Batman sweater, some bracelets, eyeliner, and a choker. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked okay. I looked at the time and saw it was 2:30. It's a twenty-five minute walk to Chris house so I should start walking now. I walked downstairs and I was stopped by my mom.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To Chris's house." I responded.

"Okay be home before it gets dark." I nodded and walked out the door. I started to walk to my destination. When I arrived at Chris's house I felt like I was being watched. I shrugged that feeling off and ringed the doorbell. Chris opened the door and smiled.

"Hey princess come in." He pecked my lips. I walked into the house.

"Happy birthday." I smiled.

"Thanks. Do you want to go up to my room?" Chris asked.

"Sure." We went upstairs to his room. Chris picked me up and carried me all the way to his room. When we were in his room he put me on his bed. He lied down next to me and looked at me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked.

"What do you mean? Nothings wrong." I said which was sort of a lie.

"(Y/N) tell me the truth."

"Okay. So my dad showed up at my house and he forgot who I was." I said quietly. "I don't know why that's bothering me or why I should care but I can't help it."

"He's your dad of course it's bothering you. I don't understand how someone could forget you you're to amazing to forget." I smiled.

"You're so sweet."

"I'm only doing my job." Chris smiled and kissed me. I kissed back.

"I. Love. You. So. Much." I said in between kisses.

"I love you too." Chris said. The kiss turned into a make out session. Chris got on top of me and he started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck. I bit the bottom of my lip. Chris started to suck on my neck probably leaving a hickey there. I let out a tiny moan. Chris smirked and continued doing what he was doing. Before anything went further my phone started ringing. I mentally groaned. "Just ignore it." Chris whispered in my ear. I know I couldn't ignore it because if it was my mom or Damien I have to answer or they would worry. I got my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey (Y/N). Mom wants you to come back home." Damien said

"Okay I'll be there in a bit." I said and hung up.

"Are you leaving already?" Chris asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Can I walk you home?"

"Sure." Chris and I left his house and started walking to mine. Chris wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I heard him let out a little chuckle. "What?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing. Its just you have a hickey on your neck."

"Really?!" I almost yelled. I got out my phone and used the camera. I saw a VERY noticeable hickey. "Thanks a lot you jerk." I playfully shoved Chris.

"You could've stopped me while you had the chance."

"I didn't think it would be this noticeable. How can I hide it from my parents?" I said in a more panicked tone.

"Ummm." Chris tried to think. "Let me try to cover it with your hair." He started to adjust my hair in a certain way. "Its all covered up now."

"Thanks." We were at the front of my house now.

"I'll see you later." Chris said and kissed my cheek.

"See ya." I said and went inside my home. What I saw first was Viviana and father sitting on the couch watching a movie. They didn't notice that I walked in so I snuck upstairs to my room. When I reached my bedroom I laid down on my bed. I got my phone and started to stalk people's instagram accounts.

(I started writing a Jordan Sweeto fanfiction so I would appreciate it if you checked it out ^-^)