Chapter 30

*December 31st*

Chris and I decided to have a date on New Year's Eve. We wanted to spend New Year's with each other and no one else. I was wearing a black tank top, a jean jacket, black converse, and skinny jeans. It's 8:00 right now. Everyone else is out eating in a restaurant. Chris should be here any moment now. I heard the doorbell ring and I went downstairs to open the door. Chris was standing there with a (fav/flower) in one hand and a picnic basket in the other.

"Hey princess. I got this for you I know it's your favorite." Chris smiled and handed me the flower.

"Thank you it's beautiful." I said and kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome. Are you ready to go?" Chris asked.

"Yeah lets go." We held hands and started walking to a park. We're going to have a picnic there and after that we're going to go back to his place and watch some movies if we're not tired by then.

"The sky looks so pretty tonight." I said and looked up at sky. The sky was filled with stars.

"Not as pretty as you." Chris said and wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed a bit.

"How do you make me blush so easily?" I said and covered my face. Chris chuckled and removed my hands from my face.

"Don't cover your beautiful face." I blushed harder and covered my face again which made him laugh.

"Are you doing it on purpose now?" I asked.

"Maybe." I looked at him and he had a smile on his face.

"You're such a dork." I playfully shoved him. We started laughing. When we arrived at the park we put a picnic blanket thingy on the grass and got all the food out of the picnic basket and started eating. The food was delicious and filled me up. After we ate we played two truths one lie. Chris guessed more lies correctly than I did. We played some more games like truth or dare, tag, etc until it was 11:59.

"It's almost midnight." Chris said with his arms around my waist holding me close.

"Yes it is. That means it's almost time for our first new years kiss." I wrapped my arms around his neck. We heard the alarm we set on a phone signaling that it was midnight. As soon as we heard it we kissed. Chris picked me up and spun me around. I pulled away and giggled.

"I love you princess. Happy New Year." Chris said.

"I love you too. Happy New Year." I said back. We stayed in the park for a few more minutes then we went to Chris's house. When we got to his house we went upstairs to his bedroom and started watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love that movie. We cuddled on his bed with the lights off. Halfway through the movie I could feel Chris looking at me so I looked at him. He put his lips onto mine and I kissed him back. The kiss was more steamy and as it progressed we got more sexual.

(Long story short reader and Chris did it. No I'm not going to right a smut scene.)