Chapter 9

We first went to the hotel to go put our bags. All of our rooms were connected somehow, but there was privacy. The rooms were beautiful and had a lot of space. We were all chilling and talking when Donovan got a call from Tricia. He put the call on loudspeaker.

Donovan: "Hey Tricia. What's good?"

Tricia: "Hey Donovan. Are you guys in LA yet?"

Donovan: "Yeah, we just got here like 30 minutes ago."

Tricia: "Thats good. Are you guys tired?"

He looked at us and we all nodded no.

Donovan: "Nah we ain't. Why?"

Tricia: "We would like to see you guys later and try push the auditions for today. We're on a super tight schedule and the mystery celeb would like to start soon."

Donovan: "Yeah we'll come through."

Tricia: "Alright! I'll see you at In Diversity Studios then!"

Donovan: "Ight."

He dropped the phone and stood up to go put he's jacket on.

"Baby where you going?" Azania asked.

"More like where are we going, lets get outa here!" He said motioning to the all of us.

"Sounds good to me, I'm hungry as hell." Danica said.

"Aren't you always tiny one." Maurice patted her head. She back slapped he's head.

"Aye stop with your big ole man hands!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

We went to go eat and afterwards we just chilled. I checked my phone and I saw I had a missed call.

Missed call : 15:27 - Orion

I squinted my eyes just to make sure if I was seeing correctly. Ohh yeah... I was supposed to call him that day when we went to go buy the tickets. Lemme call him now since I'm not that busy. I excused myself from the table.

Orion: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey Orion."

Orion: "Nicole. How are you?"

Me: "I'm good and yourself?"

Orion: "Im ight... But I'm a little better that now that you called."

I chuckled. "Oh. Ok... Uhm. I'm sorry for not calling you back the last time, I had a lot going on."

Orion: "It's all good. Don't worry about it."

Me: "Ok well... Thank you."

He chuckled. "So how's life going for you that side? "

Me: "It's great. It's like everything is falling into place. How about you ?"

Orion: "It's good. I think I'm starting to get real serious about life."

Me: "Mmm hmmm. I never thought that day would come."

He laughed. "It was bound to happen some day."

Me: "Yeah, right..." There was an awkward silence before he spoke again.

Orion: "I miss you. Like a lot. " I raised my brow.

Me: "Oh...uhm. Me too?" I said unsure of what to say.

Orion: "you serious?"

Me: "uhh I guess so?"

Orion: "Ohh. Did I speak too soon?"