Chapter 10

I saw Donovan outside, leaning on the car. Being the curious person I am, I walked over to him and asked him about what happened with Azania.

"She said she's done with my ass." He said, shrugging he's shoulders.

"And you're not gonna fight for her? I thought you liked her?"

"Yah, but I realized she's not the one for me right now, so imma leave her be. It's not the first time this happens, I'm tired of running in the same circle."

I put my hand on my hip. "Meaning?"

He chuckled. "Meaning that we've been on and off for quite some time now, Nic."

"Ohh... I see. Well, I'm sorry."

"What you sorry for?" He asked.

"For causing all of this."

"It's not your fault, don't worry about it." He said slightly smiling.

"I know it isn't, I just wanted to get it of my chest." He sucked he's teeth and laughed.

"Lemme go back inside." I said to him.

"Iight."

"You not coming?"

"Nah, I'll pop in later." I nodded and went.

I sat down and had a sip of water. It's almost time for us to start. I started getting nervous all over again.

"Get ready, feisty one. Y'all about to start." Maurice said, nudging me.

I chuckled. "I see you ready!"

"I'm always ready, but I'm not doing it."

I frowned. "And why the hell not Maurice, you can't just drop out now!"

"Chill out ma, the auditions is only for females." He said.

"Then why are you here?"

He raised he's brow. "You really asking me that question? I came here to support you! And the rest of the honeys up in here!"

I laughed. "Ok then."

"Shit, that ass is on point!" He said, referring to the girl that just passed him. I chuckled.

Tricia came with one girl and a guy and sat down in the judging panels. The sound systems were put to work and soon the whole studio was booming with music. It was remixes with alotta songs but it sounded dope. There was still one seat open on the panel, Im guessing it was the celebrity's. where they at tho?

Tricia motioned for the other group of girls to start. They all stood up and did their thing. Damn, I'm up against some stiff competition, these people don't play games.

After they were done, she motioned for us to start. We got all hype and ready. I took in a deep breath, and started. The judges looked quite impressed and the people watching were cheering. I think we got it!

We did our thing for a few more minutes and then they motioned for the other group to start dancing. I jogged back to my seat and downed my water, I was tired as hell. We put in everything that we has and it showed, since we were all sweaty and breathless.

"Yaaaas honey! You killed it!" Danica said to me. I laughed.

"And so did you! Imma kill those people if they don't choose us ." She chuckled .

"Just have that faith, I think we gonna make it."

"Yeah me too... But what if its some wack nigga that we don't even know?" I said, putting my hand on my hip.