Introduction

Ancient White Light
Long ago, the head of the Shiba Clan, the Red Ranger discovered a white samuraizer. He very much knew that the samuraizer must go to the most trustworthy person in the family. Nobody was actually fit to use it. For it wasn't the person to choose the object but it would choose the person worthy of it's power. Unfortunately, the samuraizer was passed down from the first generation to the seventeenth. When the seventeenth red ranger married, the Mrs. Had a daughter named, Sirena. Sirena, when she was just two years old she was just as gentle as a flower, had the voice of a siren, and was born with the ancient magic of all six elements of fire, water, air, wind, forest, and earth. The white samuraizer was being studied at that time by the ancient elders. Sirena was playing in the room while sitting on her daddy's lap. When suddenly, the white samuraizer glowed with bright white light. Everyone in the room had to shield their eyes from the blinding sight. When they all reopened their eyes Sirena had the object in her tiny hands but was fast asleep. The elders knew that the ancient white samuraizer had made its decision about its defender of the earth. She was special indeed.

Now, 24 Years Later....