Ch. 2~Revealed

Sirena: Home again!!

Ji: (Opens door) There you are. You left way too early when the alarm went off.

Sirena: Ji!! (Runs over and hugs him) I missed you all SO much!

Antonio: Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Slow down people! How do  you a two know each other?

Ji: Come inside. (Goes back inside witheveyoe eberyone trailing behind)

Mike: You heard the man. (Stomach growls) And I hear you stomach. Next stop...the kitchen! (Races inside)

Ji: Sit down. We need to talk about some things.

They all sit down...

Kevin: Now can we get an explanation.

Ji: Alright...we seem to agree. (Clears throat) (Takes book from shelf)

When the last red ranger, Jayden's father married they had a child.

Jayden: I thought after two years they had Lauren.

Ji: No. Lauren is not the eldest.

Mia: Then...who is?

Sirena: I am. I'm the eldest.

Everyone: (Dumbfounded)

Mike: (Comes in the room with a bag of chips) What happened?

Ji: I thought someone was missing. Sit down Mike.

Mike sits down...

Sirena:
I was born. When I was just two years old, I was playing on my dad. The ancient elders were studying this. (Takes out samuraizer) Then it happened. It glowed super brightly. Everyone had to shut their eyes since it was as bright as the shining sun outside. When they reopened them, father told me that the samuraizer was in my hands and that I was fast asleep. The elders told me that I should never ever lose this. My father knowing that it held a massive amount of energy wanted to keep me and future generations safe. So he moved me to California when I was 13. He also contacted me on my 15th birthday just before he put Master Xandred away. But I promised to make everyone proud. And now, here I am!

Everyone: I...never knew that.

Jayden: But dad never mentioned you before. How come your telling us this now?

Ji: Your father wanted to keep the legend of the white ranger secret. Any mention of an extra ranger would cause a ranger hunt for Sirena.

Mike: So what your saying is that...we have a new addition to the team as an extra?

Sirena: If you want me to.

Ji: Jayden, its your decision. Being the leader come with making decisions for your team.

Jayden:
Flashback...
Father: Remember, always stand by your allies and never run from a battle.
Flashback Ends

Jayden: You can be the newest addition to the team, Sirena.

Sirena: (Smiles) I accept your decision, Jayden.

Mia: Its getting late. Who wants dinner?

Sirena: Hey Mia...would you like some help cooking dinner? I've got a college degree in culinary arts.

Mia: SURE! (Grabs her arm and heads to the kitchen)

Emily: You think she's gonna make a difference to dinner tonight?

Kevin: Whatever Sirena does... It has gotta be better than Mia's cooking.

They all head to the kitchen...