Ch. 17~More Secrets?

Back with the rangers...

Scaryteller: Too bad your father was here to see you get crushed red ranger! *Laughs evilly*

Jayden: Don't you dare even say a word about my dad!

Scaryteller: Oh come on! He's dead! No wonder you humans are so...emotional.

Antonio: Hey! You heard the man! Don't talk about his papito that way!

Scaryteller: I've got a job to do here so...Let's begin the fun! *Moogers appear*

Emily: What kind of job do you think he's talking about? (Destroys Moogers around her)

Mia: Well, I hope it doesn't include Sirena in it, it seems that she's their top priority. (Destroys Moogers)

*A few seconds later all the Moogers are destroyed and suddenly Jayden's samuraizer buzzes*

Jayden: Yeah?

Sirena: Jayden, help us!

Jayden: Is this the double you or the real you?

Sirena: Its the real me! But Jayden you better get back here, I'm kinda powerless right now! *Screams* Stay back!

Jayden: What's going on there? *Phone line goes dead* Hello? Come on! We've got to get back! This story isn't over yet. *Runs back to the Shiba House*

Rangers: Wait for us!

*At the Shiba house once they get there*

Mike: Looks like everything's under control here.

Jayden: Let's go inside.

Inside...

All: WOAH... Its a disaster!

Ji: Rangers! They've got her!

Mia: Who?

Ji: Sirena. The nighloc got in past the protective symbols that surround this place and took her.

Antonio: Then, we've gotta get her back!

Ji: Yes, because we are in deep trouble.

Emily: What kind of trouble, mentor?

Ji: The secret of the white ranger powers. Didn't Sirena tell you?

Rangers: No.

Ji: *Sigh* I'll tell you what... After you find Sirena.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thank you all for waiting!! I know I haven't updated in a while but thank you again for being so patient.
Also thank u all for over 900 views!!!
I'll try to update sooner. And maybe chapter 18 will be out in  one or two weeks.
Hope u can wait that long.