Ch. 18~Power Extraction

With Sirena...

Sirena~
I woke up in a strange room. No furniture, no light, no nothing. I stood up since the floor was awfully dusty. But there was a door. I ran to it and surprisingly it was open. I smiled at the careless thought and ran down a narrow hallway and found another door. Again, it was open, but when I opened it, there was no more hallway, it was a one way trip down, down, down, where's the bottom? Oh, there's no bottom. Alright stay calm, now I know why they left the doors unlocked. That's when I felt a dark shadow figure descend behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirena: Hey!! Watch it!! *Gets up* Now, tell me want you want so I can get out of here.

Octoroo: Oh, you won't be going anywhere until you give me your samurai symbol power, white ranger.

Sirena: What do you take me for?... A fool? I am not going to just give it to you like giving you a Christmas present.

Octoroo: Well, looks like I'll have to take it by force. Extractorine!!

Extractorine: You called squid stench?

Octoroo: Yes... It seems our guest needs a little push in the right direction. Take care of her while I take care of the other rangers, a quick spy spell let me know they're looking for white ranger here. So, we'll give the what they want. Begin extraction.

Extractorine: My pleasure.

Sirena: There is no way you are letting that... Thing... Near me. And he wreaks of rotten eggs!

Extractorine: A complainer now. It'll make my job more easy. *Grabs her arm and drags her into a different room*

Octoroo: Now, let's deal with the rest of the color coated do gooders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I know, its been awhile, and I know its pretty short, but at least I did a chapter. And schools out so I can update faster and sooner. Till the next chapter!! 🙋🙋