Uuuuumm yeah.

This just came to me randomly as I was writing away in my diary... I noticed how much like letters my entries are and thought "WHY THE HELL NOT?!?"
Yes my thoughts are in all caps.
Sooo yeah. Both Cam and Ace are from my mind but I will probably be putting various mentions to various things which are not mine. Like music. Or shows. Like Supernatural. Not mine. Buuuut yeah!
You may now read on! Have fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*-*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

01/04/2016

Hey Ace!
How are you? Fine I hope...
Sooo... Remember that I told you that my jeans broke?
Yeah I started reusing them. I have been trying, key word trying, to make a pencil case from them. But I'm not all that good and it's not turning out very well... Either way!
I think you should know that my older sister, Laura, you know, the one that's better than me at... Oh i dunno, how about EVERYTHING! Is applying to university. She was reading her letter to the school to mom and mom jokingly said: "Poor Camo' living in the shadow of your amazing sister!" I laughed at what was suppose to be a joke but I asked myself what she'd think if I told her that's how I truly felt. And I'm not kidding.
Laura's a better singer, a better dancer, a better cook! She's better at drawing, at school, at socializing! SHE'S BETTER AT LIFE! I mean the only thing I beat her at is being a shy, creepy, asshole! Or a perfect target for bullying. I just don't get it.
I must have done something really bad in my previous life to deserve such punishment. I mean, take a perfect family, with perfect parents, perfect kids and perfect pets, then put me in there. Can't you see how inferior anyone would feel if they had an older sister better at anything they ever wanted to succeed in and a younger brother better at everything else? God it's just so...! GAH! So frustrating! Have you ever felt that way? What about siblings? Do you have any? Oh! How is your school situation? I heard they've already started over there... I start the 7th! Either way! It's late so I bid a goodnight and a good day tomorrow!

Yours truly,
Camomilla